Reviews for Different Circumstances
cheesecat98 chapter 2 . 6/8/2017
I absolutely love your story! Omg it's adorable! Plus Kaishin is one of my favorite couples too. Your writing style is great: detail but not overly long to the point of boring. I love it 3 please write a series
eminadaisuki chapter 2 . 7/10/2016
it was awesome. i hope you'll decide to continue this one. :)
Spirit chapter 2 . 4/3/2016
Ahahahahahaha! Please continue this! It's so awesome! *baby voice* I wanna see Shin-chan in a KID outfit helping KID! Maybe reverse all the colors except the white, so Kaito's red tie is green, his blue things are orange, and the green tag on his monocle is red. Eeeeeeeeee! This is perfect!
AngelsBeast chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
wow, that story is really, really great! I'd love to see you continuing it! would you? I can't get enough of Kaito being shrunken... so cuteso please, continue! i'd love to read moreand you write pretty good, btw
anon chapter 2 . 4/16/2015
This is great, it's so funny and cute. I would love if you could turn it into a series, I want to see Kaito going to the same school as Conan (Though since he's a whole head taller than Conan, would he say his age is 9 or 10?) and of course, seeing him interact with the Detective Boys!
Also the end part made me imagine Conan and Kaito going to a heist together and doing a "splitting" trick, that would work like this: one of them stands on the shoulders of the other, which would make it look like a normal KID, and then splitting into two little KIDs (I suck at explaining OTL). Nakamori's reaction would be the best.

Well, I will be hoping you decide to continue it.
The Magical Kaitou KID chapter 2 . 2/4/2015
i totally just pictured Nakamori's face if there were two little kid KIDs and had a laughing fit. i mean, that would be hilarious!
Silv chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
This, made me laugh a lot. I've read about Shinichi turning back into an adult/ teenager, or even him not turning back but Kaito is younger, never one where Kaito turns into a kid! I love it!
If it's okay, I'd really like it if you make this a series. A collection of oneshots is fine too.
Miss Emotion chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
This made me laugh and OMG both the chapters are incredible! I love the way you write and your story! It would be awesome if you could turn this into a series however I understand if it's difficult (haha we are humans and humans need sleep :P). I would be overjoyed if you did make this into a series as well I'm in love with this fanfiction!
PyruxDeltax chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Is there a sequel or is there any more chapters?
Like Kaito getting Shinichi to go on a heist as KID with him?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
the thought of the two of them pulling a heist together makes me giggle which maybe isn't a good thing because I'm in class . oh well more practice for my poker face
bluebeere chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
THIS IS SO CUUTE !
i wish there were more chapters in this plot !
sakura240 chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Kura: oh man, this is such an adorable fic! I would love to read more. I wonder how agasa hakase thought about kai's input on his gadgets...kai could actually help agasa make something incredible and becom famous like he wants :)

Berry: we do hope you continue this :) it was very adorable and we rather enjoyed the progression of it. :) especially in the last chapter where shinichi kissed kaito back. So cute!
Kimmiko T chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
I really love this story!
If you ever do turn this into a series...I'll be one of the first to read it!
Thanx!
Rey129 chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
OMG so cute! It works great as it is now, but I also wouldn't mind seeing this as a series. I know it's long after u last posted chapter 2, and probably wouldn't take much if my comment, but it's such a cute story.
AkiTsuki-chan chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
OMG! I am loving these oneshots i seriously hope you turn it into a multi chapter story i have been trying to find a story like this where Kaito is shrunken and they end up together. Please i hope you continue it.