Reviews for The heart wants what the heart wants
et28 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I dont know if I've ever posted a review for this but I have read it so many times - it's just so damn sweet. that's all :)
roganjalex chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW
gfgui chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
i love this! great job!
MeridianDreams chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh, Samcedes has been my drug this holiday.

Thanks for feeding my habit with this one-shot. Ahhhh, I would love for it to go down like this on the show. I want Mercedes to struggle with her decision. I want Sam to fight for her. I want all the drama in the world. If these other Glee kids can go thru hell and back, Mercedes should to. And once she and Sam get together, it will make their OTP status even more legit in my book. I mean, their relationship is pretty much canon IMHO, but once the smoke clears and they both are still standing side by side, it will all be worth it.

AWESOMENESS!
box5angel chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Loved it! :) Man, I love this couple.
QTFics chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I absolutely loved this!
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Princess976 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Beautiful! I just love everything about Samcedes. I have so been in my feelings since Friday it's a little ridiculous. Any time I read or see something even a little emotional I get teary and almost break down. Hopefully after the show tomorrow I'll be better.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Oh my God, this is so ridiculously good. Kurt and Blaine were adorable and so sweet. The best friends any girl could ask for. And Sam, just omg. He's just like the most romantic guy ever, and usually I don't like when people are that romantic, but Sam's the exception. Mercedes is one lucky girl.
xstarrynight61 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Too cute!
SpazzyCaro chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Lovely! Damn those kisses are intense!

Oh and bonus points for having such cute Klaine moments in this!