Reviews for The Mystery of Clark Kent
janahjean chapter 6 . 4/13
that aftershock in SE asia reminds me of what happen in Luzon. god, i love this slowly drawn out (err i forgot my english words) story soo much. i will await until forever if you just promised me you will upload until u reach the conclusion of this epic story... i will die if it turns out this ended up incomplete
... anyway thanks for the update...for some reason this story read like poetry for me. meh, i read the latest at 332 am.,.must be a glitch misfiring of my brain synapses.
again i appreciate the update. and take your sweet time writing if the quality remains the same- sheer excellente
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2016
Great story!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/7/2016
update! it's sooo good!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/4/2015
will you ever continue this? It's quite good! And it was left right where it was starting to get extra interesting
Lucillia chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Nice story so far, hope to see it continued someday.

Considering some of the wording and the fact that I'd seen center spelled centre, I'm going to take a stab in the dark and assume you're British.

Concerning the description of Clark Kent in this chapter, the "blouse that had some old-fashioned Scottish plaid design on it" which gave me pause for a moment when I tried to picture it is referred to as a flannel shirt here in the states. Flannel shirts are sort of work clothes/casual dress.
emenemdj chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
Miss Les Paul. I am not getting any younger here (Yes, I am MUCH older than you! ;) ). A little over a year ago, you posted that we should bear with you as your life was a bit hectic but that you would definitely be updating this story as soon as you could. Are you still alive and breathing? Should we send out a search party? Are you okay? Could you maybe just update your profile again with a new message, just to keep all of us waiting for Chapter 8 and beyond from biting through all of our nails, down our fingers and all the way up to our elbows in nervous anticipation of a new addition to this amazing story? Huh? Please? Pretty please? (Do I sound desperate enough yet?!) Truly, I hope all is okay with you and that nothing terrible is preventing you from continuing. Be well.
Niyaa chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
AMAZING !
A chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
That was aweaom
MaxFic chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Interesting, keep it going.
mumusky chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
Great story, can't wait to read next chapter
I wish Lois wouldn't be so blind and discover the truth !
macgamer chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
Just found your story, and am really enjoying it. Hope you update soon and intend on completing your tale!
Lavender Angel-96 chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
UUUUPPPPDDDDDAAAATTTTTEEEEEEE! I'm lovin this fanfic.
missprez2007 chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
This is very interesting! I'm curious about how Lois will learn Clark is Superman, if he decides to reveal. ;p

I wonder when Lois will drop Richard for Clark! Oh, will Lex Luthor be in this story?

I cannot wait to read more!
Duo chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
oh it's ended.. i was enjoying this read, any chance of completing this story?
Gwenh chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Very nice. I like where you've gone with this so far. You're character portrayal is wonderful. I'm enjoying the mystery that Lois is attempting to unravel. Looking forward to more.