Reviews for The Mystery of Clark Kent
emenemdj chapter 7 . 3/19
Miss Les Paul. I am not getting any younger here (Yes, I am MUCH older than you! ;) ). A little over a year ago, you posted that we should bear with you as your life was a bit hectic but that you would definitely be updating this story as soon as you could. Are you still alive and breathing? Should we send out a search party? Are you okay? Could you maybe just update your profile again with a new message, just to keep all of us waiting for Chapter 8 and beyond from biting through all of our nails, down our fingers and all the way up to our elbows in nervous anticipation of a new addition to this amazing story? Huh? Please? Pretty please? (Do I sound desperate enough yet?!) Truly, I hope all is okay with you and that nothing terrible is preventing you from continuing. Be well.
Niyaa chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
AMAZING !
A chapter 7 . 10/3/2013
That was aweaom
MaxFic chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Interesting, keep it going.
mumusky chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
Great story, can't wait to read next chapter
I wish Lois wouldn't be so blind and discover the truth !
macgamer chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
Just found your story, and am really enjoying it. Hope you update soon and intend on completing your tale!
Lavender Angel-96 chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
UUUUPPPPDDDDDAAAATTTTTEEEEEEE! I'm lovin this fanfic.
missprez2007 chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
This is very interesting! I'm curious about how Lois will learn Clark is Superman, if he decides to reveal. ;p

I wonder when Lois will drop Richard for Clark! Oh, will Lex Luthor be in this story?

I cannot wait to read more!
Duo chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
oh it's ended.. i was enjoying this read, any chance of completing this story?
Gwenh chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Very nice. I like where you've gone with this so far. You're character portrayal is wonderful. I'm enjoying the mystery that Lois is attempting to unravel. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
AHHH! publish it! please! I feel obssessed now! It seems so realistic & awesome, & then you just write to be continued?! its killing me!
KendrixTermina chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
Interesting
Pink Crane chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
noooo...she has to figure it out. I love this story, its awesome. Please Update soon.
kana117 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Please update soon I want to know what happens next.
00 Exia 00 chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
Wait for the next chapter.
The end of this chapter intrigue me much much :)