Reviews for A to Z of Danny Whumps!
JD2747 chapter 19 . 6/11/2019
Great story, but would loved to have a chapter where she is reunited with her father.
DieKatimitdemHut chapter 26 . 6/2/2019
Thank you so much for all your time, effort and creativity that went into writing this gigantic project! It truly made my week! I particularly enjoyed the Water-Chapter but every scenario was deeply researched and I really apreciate your hard work! The higher power who had it in for him is powerfull indeed! I read all chapters. On my way to work, in my breaks, (sometimes during work!), in the bath, late at night in bed. I just could not put my phone down. And I truly enjoyed every minute of it! Thank you so much!
Honor Reid chapter 26 . 1/25/2019
I have been reading your story over the last couple of weeks and I have greatly enjoyed myself. I love Danny and I love how you write him. His relationship with Steve, Chin,Kono as a family was very well done! Thanks so much!
Sabine68 chapter 26 . 7/26/2018
Just read this again and habe to say that it is a real masterpiece. An amazing work and I admire your creativity and wonderful storylines. Maybe this gives you an impulse to come back to writing about Danny in the future. I would appreciate it a lot.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/27/2018
Hello, just to say that I read this fic long ago and it was written so well that today I was searching for an episode where Danny is in a fridge.. X) I wanted you to know I was thinking this was on tv because the pictures that spawned in my head reading this were really clear so thank you for your work :)
Zizzle chapter 26 . 6/16/2018
Awesome! More please!
JD2747 chapter 26 . 3/16/2018
You are a great story teller! Please keep up with writing for 5 0.
Cubit2 chapter 9 . 9/27/2017
Loving these all over again!

I noticed something here, though. Danny is complaining about the heat in Hawaii, saying that it's 100F. Actually, it rarely gets above 90F in Hawaii while it regularly rises above 90F in NJ in July and August (sometimes even June and September) with high humidity. (It even reached 80F this past February. Mother Nature is off her rocker in NJ.) In the concrete jungles like Newark where Danny was a street cop, it feels even hotter with no real breeze to ease the heat and humidity, so Danny surely had endured much worse weather many times over. Of course, that would never stop Danny from ranting about it anyway. lol
Guest chapter 19 . 6/18/2017
I love the way the write. The characterizations are excellent. One question? What happens to Lani after this chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/16/2017
Not claustrophobic...
Elise Deschat chapter 26 . 12/11/2016
Thoroughly enjoyed the alphabet soup, particularly the Warner story arc...each presented an emotionally charged narrative to the reader...despite the protestations of not having a medical background (which I do have), you kept medical details logical and general, leaving the characters' health to our imaginations, which allowed us to raise and maintain our angst level...it kept us in a constant state of worry for Danny and the rest of the Five-0 Ohana, which is the best way to write...when you get specific and don't understand or don't research the topic it muddies the water...

The characterizations were spot on, especially those tiffs between Danny and Steven...however, I do not think of Chin as being older...he was in the original series, but not the new production...I figure the menfolk are around the same age with Kono the youngest character...

I was also glad that unlike your original readers that I got to read the complete story without waiting...it was hard enough waiting to see the end of Warner
Elise Deschat chapter 16 . 12/9/2016
Some refer to it as a tracheotomy...as a child I had a trach tray by my bed when I had asthmatic bronchitis...fortunately, despite my allergies to perfumes (scented candles), have only used an epi pen once in an ER...I felt the same fear, as contained your narrative...my brother lost a friend that way as well, she was alone during an asthmatic episode
Luna chapter 26 . 3/4/2016
I enjoyed reading all of the chapters and I'm truly amazed about the medical accuracy. I'd really like to know from where you've got that much information. You know so much about the tests the doctor would request and got the treatment right. I have to admit that I was surprised when I read about the resuscitation. Are you a medic? I've never read a fanfic before, where even the meds were named right. Thank you for your those stories. I enjoyed reading all of them. You kept me laughing with so many funny rants.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/10/2015
Excellent series of Danny whump. He's just so sexy! I want to nurse him back to health all the time.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/6/2015
I've enjoyed all your Danny whump series so far. Really enjoyed this one. Well done! Pretty realistic as whump fanfics go too. Danny is a true hero and deserves to have the baby named after him. Thanks for this great series.