Reviews for A to Z of Danny Whumps!
Chrisii chapter 26 . 2/20
Ive read this and finished it today (couldnt study while this was waiting xD)
There are quiet a lot of things I would like to tell you, so brace yourself for a possibly long review ;)
First, this was amazingly written and the dedication and research you did for every chapter are beyond anything that I have ever seen or read, it is truly amazing to read a story of a dedicated author like you.
Second, I loved how the chapters linked together and the bromance that was displayed in this fic, along with all the Original Characters, (especially :3) and their character was very open and easy to pick up on despite being your own and not in the show :)
Thirdly, Your ability to write, I have to say, is one of the best I have ever seen, I greatly loved it and learned a lot from it! It is truly amazing, and even though I probably repeated the adjective, I cant say it is not true! :)
Last but not least ; I truly pitied Danny, poor him, I think he would need years to finally recover from all these wounds xD But the fact that you still wrote him in character despite the theme of the story speaks volumes about your ability as a writer !
Look forward to more of your work!
(PS : Sorry for the very long review! xox)
lovesanimals chapter 25 . 12/10/2013
I really love this story (or collections of stories)!

I didn't catch this until at least the third or fourth time I read this chapter, but I think that you did make one small mistake-the weight of the bad guy. A six foot man weighing 100 lbs would be very skinny. You must have meant 100 Kilos- which would be about 220 lbs. Probably just a typo, since you are used to the metric system, and Americans(myself included) have resisted changing for so long.

Please, please keep posting. I keep watching for new stories from you. I have missed you over the last year.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/29/2013
I am so sad It's done:( but this was one of my favorite fanfictions ever! Good job and keep on writing other stories
Guest chapter 26 . 5/25/2013
It took me a long time to read all 26 chapter and I loved all of them. Thank you.
MagisterAkane chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
I absolutely love every single one of these stories! I think i found my new favorite hawaii five-0 fanfiction :D All of them are brilliantly written and i can tell you've done your research. Bravo! I'm a sucker for whump stories and these are just what I'm looking for. Thank you for writing them :D
That Aussie Gurl chapter 26 . 2/15/2013
I can't believe this is over! I'm so sad now!)':

I absolutely loved these stories! Please keep writing! Especially Danny/Steve stories! :P xo
BobWhite chapter 25 . 2/5/2013
Trust me, if u punch a police officer in the US, u r automatically arrested for assauting a police officer
BobWhite chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
Don't you hate when that happens!
That Aussie Gurl chapter 16 . 2/5/2013
I'm also anaphylactic... Except mines exercise induced and it's to potatoes.. (weird, I know!) 4 epipens? Or the equivalent to 4 shots of adrenaline? That's a lot... That is one severe allergy! And to such a small portion of fruit as well! :) It seemed a bit excessive, but you're the author! And im not complaing!m(Please dont take this the wrong way!) :)
Anyway, I'm not reviewing to criticise your work, I'm just dropping another review letting you know what a great job you're doing!(: Havent found a chapter I haven't enjoyed!(: xo
That Aussie Gurl chapter 11 . 1/28/2013
Why 'Shane Warner'? Whenever I read that I always think of the cricketer, Shane Warne! HAHA! Very confuzzling.. :P

But another great chapter! Really enjoying these one-shots! (:

Oh, and I read the a/n for the next chapter, I totally agree with you about Lori! I don't know why, but I didn't like her. Never did. I think it's because she changed the dynamics of the team.. I was very glad to see her had in her resignation - I can tell you! :P xo
abisplaceonline chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I love you writing! You should become a writer! Thanks for the stories! Maybe you could do some more, short stories of Danny getting injured? I know it is a lot to ask, but it means that I can read them quickly to fit with my time gaps, in the day! :D I normally stay up all night reading your fan-fictions and don't sleep at all, but I don't care how I feel in the morning as it is worth it just to read these amazingly well written stories :) I would seriously consider becoming a writer :D
apricot.rex chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
This was so good that I am up at 1am reading them all! I was so sad when this finished as i wanted to read more! Would you be able to write a follow up of this?! It Is the best I have read so far! Thank you for bringing these AMAZING stories to us!
apricot.rex chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
I really like this one, as Danny was not taken to the ER but Steve looked after him. It was very nice :) I also like the bit at the end where it said that sometimes Danny cares to much for others to care about himself and I think that is so true!
Thanks for posting!
You should really consider being am author as this was riveting! :D
abisplaceonline chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
You got the exact balance of drama and comedy. Well done :) :D
abitherabii chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Well, you sure did your research well! You research every story so that they are as realistic as they can be! Thanks for writing :D