Reviews for The Glass Between Us
Guest chapter 8 . 10/31/2016
Natsu can see through Lucy, like you can see through glass... BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAH SEE WHAT I DID THERE?! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAhhahaah I'm funny
SunflowerChrysalis chapter 17 . 4/3/2016
Awwww so cute 3 Natsu already treats Lucy as his waifu ~ & wow Lucy is sure straightforward about her nightmares. Telling Gray she stabbed him... hahaha!
SunflowerChrysalis chapter 16 . 4/3/2016
Hehe, this was a lovely chapter :D I'm glad Natsu and Lucy can finally embrace in a warm hug!
SunflowerChrysalis chapter 14 . 4/2/2016
Ahhhhh so much angst! Goodness you're going to kill me from crying but this story is super good :)
SunflowerChrysalis chapter 13 . 4/2/2016
Grrr Freed is so annoying but you captured his character well along with all of the others! That was a really smart plot deviation :)
SunflowerChrysalis chapter 12 . 4/2/2016
Omgosh, the ending of this chapter had me in tears T_T
SunflowerChrysalis chapter 11 . 4/2/2016
Omgosh, great plot development and no all the feels T_T
SunflowerChrysalis chapter 10 . 4/2/2016
Haha Gajeel already starts calling Lucy Bunny Girl! Yay, FT are back to save Lucy and we get some more background on the spell :)
SunflowerChrysalis chapter 9 . 4/2/2016
Once again, another eloquently written chapter and I love how you brought in the Nakama values of FT! It's so sweet that the guild loves her even though they haven't met her!
SunflowerChrysalis chapter 8 . 4/2/2016
Wow, the storyline took such a different approach to the mangas and I'm really enjoying this! Gahh, Natsu's bae sense won't let him leave Lucy :3 so sweet!
SunflowerChrysalis chapter 7 . 4/2/2016
Looks like things are heading down a sinister direction and hehe Natsu is getting flustered over Lucy :)
SunflowerChrysalis chapter 5 . 4/2/2016
Omgosh, this was really dark... I am enjoying this story very much though :)
SunflowerChrysalis chapter 4 . 4/2/2016
Beautifully written chapter and nice metaphors :)
SunflowerChrysalis chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
Jude Heartfilia is such an evil father and I'm glad Lucy made friends :) I wonder what's gonna happen next?
SunflowerChrysalis chapter 2 . 4/2/2016
Yay, Natsu and Lucy's first encounter :) It was really sweet and the atmosphere you created was very magical!