Reviews for Not Following the Rules
knb chapter 18 . 11/8/2014
LOVED LOVED LOVED!
Rinoa-sa chapter 18 . 10/21/2014
i just love it when Kurt achieve his dreams and everything goes his way, really enjoyed reading your fic. you made my Kurt stanning heart so happy.
Buttons'n'Bows chapter 18 . 9/16/2014
L just realised that I reviewed this story under my old name, so I would just like to say that I still read this again & again. It is my comfort blanket.
TRIC4R chapter 18 . 7/17/2013
Like it so far. I love the the tough Kurt
Rori Potter chapter 18 . 2/18/2013
Aww!
Lynx and Banner chapter 18 . 12/4/2012
I think this is the singularly most romantic story I've ever read. It was so sweet.
huffleslythindor chapter 18 . 6/27/2012
Sooo I can't even remember how I found this... But hot damn am I glad I did! That was amazing, incredible, perfect, magical, beautiful... And every other adjective like that! Wow. Wow. Thanks for sharing! (now I must go stalk your profile to find other gems...)
the-game-mrs-hudson-is-on chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
OMG! I LOVE THIS FANFICTION! i have been meaning to review for ages but being me, i couldnt figure out how to do it and then i realised that you had to have an account! it would be absoulutly INCREDIBLE if you could take the time to review my story a new dream. i dont know if its good or not, but your opinion would mean so much to me! Great story! :) x
Youji Sagan chapter 18 . 4/29/2012
This was really cute.

You know. one of the first questions people tend to ask couples is, "How did you meet?" So I was kinda hoping for a scene like that with one of their families, but overall I loved this.
Hanhan123 chapter 18 . 1/30/2012
I can't believe this is over i loved the entire thing :D It was amazing
leahmo34 chapter 18 . 1/30/2012
Great epilogue ,great ending.I look forward to read more stories from you.
leahmo34 chapter 17 . 1/30/2012
Awe,there finally great chapter.I have really enjoyed this story.I hated to see it end.