Reviews for Keep Silence
Cloudy Momochi chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
I'm really enjoying the story, I'm surprised at how much it amuses me. Also, Navy is hiding under Johnny's bed(or maybe his bed)? Great choice of hiding places. No really. I was very dissappointed when I found out I couldn't fit under my bed anymore. It was a sad day...
ThatlilNix chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
Love chapter 11 the most so far. About time Nny started acting like a crazy nut job we all know and love! :D
Hawkbelly chapter 7 . 4/17/2012
Will you be putting up chapter twelve any time soon? I want to know what happens!
Hawkbelly chapter 11 . 3/8/2012
EEP! I can't wait to see what happens next! Hope you update soon! This story is awesome.

A
LadyMacbeth'sHomegirl chapter 11 . 3/7/2012
Really great chapter! I wish Johnny wouldn't throw knives at girls it's so rude!
sutten chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
Yay! ive read your whole story n i love it! please update soon!
ThatlilNix chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
Homemade muffins are waaaaaaaay better then store muffins. Even if its from a bake shop! :O

Also, sorry for not reading your stories. A lot of stuff is getting to me but hey, I have just post two more chapters so yay for everyone! :D
ThatlilNix chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
I thought Sadie is a human being, having no choice but to come over and see Navy. o_O
Loki's Fenris chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
To be honest when I started reading this I was unsure of how I would really like it. Now that I have read through it it isn't actually that bad at all I must admit. I like it. The whole scratching out and thoughts within thoughts. I seriously like it 3 It is interesting I look forward to reading more.

I can has Nny's heart now :3 LOL
Hawkbelly chapter 10 . 2/9/2012
Still going good! Made me laugh at some things! Can't wait for the next chapter! 8P
LadyMacbeth'sHomegirl chapter 10 . 2/9/2012
Fanfiction won't let me log on for some reason le sigh.

Anyway I postively loved this chapter it was well worth the wait! I love the disorder possibilities Nny could have.
Hawkbelly chapter 9 . 2/7/2012
Why have you stopped there...? This is really cool, having the story told from a silent girl's diary! ...Does she die at the end of the diary? That'd be saddening... :(

But ANYWAY! ...I like your character. She does a lot of things I do(or would do)! RELATABLE! 8D WOO
LadyMacbeth'sHomegirl chapter 9 . 1/29/2012
Really Great Chapter i love that she writes about what disorder johnny might have really creative i freaked out(not really)when i saw you updated this is my favorite story!
Turquoise.ebonyfox chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
That was an interesting chapter. Yawn! :D
ThatlilNix chapter 8 . 1/17/2012
Cool chapter. Lol, looks like Navy and Nny went out on a date! I'm kidding... Anyways Navy better be careful or she'll end up like my OC. Always getting into fights when they're not getting along. xD