Reviews for Bad Luck and Trouble
Beautiful Story !
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 5 . 5/6
great Danny hurt and of course Steve there to help
LisaG16 chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
great story! excellent danny whumpage!
avieryfriend chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Thank you for an excellent story! This was one of the best ones I've read for a while, it had just the right amount of hurt and angst and team Ohana! I love the whole part in the cave and how Steve was able to take care of Danny and how he was rescued and the whole time when he was in the hospital the fear that he felt about losing control and not being able to find his daughter... not being able to help her and having to rely on Steve. I think you nailed his OCD perfectly and his ability to find a negative outcome in every situation! I like the way that Steve balances him out and how at the end he was ready to move forward with Steves and the teams help. Even though this story is only five chapters, you touched on everything so well and it was very complete and amazingly well done! Thank you because I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Striped Leopard 626 chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
Very nicely done. For a moment I thought you were going to have Grace kidnapped, but I like what you did. Excellent idea. )
tiggrr527 chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
I absolutely love the way you write the guys! And I always think its a bonus when Gracie is in the mix with the guys! Great job and thanks for sharing!
Lidil chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
All's well that ends well.
Lidil chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
..."Grace is missing,"...

Wicked author.
Lidil chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Damn.

You tell a good story.
AnickaMarie chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
Love the wump! The added jeopardy of being in the middle of nowhere is always nice too. I like that Grace wasn't kidnapped as that's always the first thought, what actually happened didn't even occur as a possibility. Was the omission of Lori's phone # intentional? I don't hate her but I wouldn't miss her if she left either... Also love Operation Find Our House, very cute.
EnsignRo chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Nice story all round!
cytpotter chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story very much. I love Danny whump and you really whumped him. Great job!
JazzieG chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
I'm glad it all worked out for Danny and Grace in the end. I would think apartment hunting with Steve and Grace could be a bit of a nightmare, I hope Danny's still on pain medication to take the edge off when they go looking!
janie m chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
This is fantastic. I'm having to pretend to the in-laws that I'm answering important emails so I can read this!
janie m chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
I keep having to make excuses to the in-laws that I'm sending emails, etc to read this great story. Thanks.