Reviews for Bad Luck and Trouble
tiggrr527 chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
I absolutely love the way you write the guys! And I always think its a bonus when Gracie is in the mix with the guys! Great job and thanks for sharing!
Lidil chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
All's well that ends well.
Lidil chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
..."Grace is missing,"...

Wicked author.
Lidil chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Damn.

You tell a good story.
AnickaMarie chapter 5 . 1/9/2012
Love the wump! The added jeopardy of being in the middle of nowhere is always nice too. I like that Grace wasn't kidnapped as that's always the first thought, what actually happened didn't even occur as a possibility. Was the omission of Lori's phone # intentional? I don't hate her but I wouldn't miss her if she left either... Also love Operation Find Our House, very cute.
EnsignRo chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Nice story all round!
cytpotter chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story very much. I love Danny whump and you really whumped him. Great job!
JazzieG chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
I'm glad it all worked out for Danny and Grace in the end. I would think apartment hunting with Steve and Grace could be a bit of a nightmare, I hope Danny's still on pain medication to take the edge off when they go looking!
janie m chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
This is fantastic. I'm having to pretend to the in-laws that I'm answering important emails so I can read this!
janie m chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
I keep having to make excuses to the in-laws that I'm sending emails, etc to read this great story. Thanks.
Seren-TheStar chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
I am so glad Gracy is alright:) Love the final chapter!

Awesome story! Thx
janie m chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Oh my God, just discovered this story - what a great Christmas present, thanks.
gw-libero chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
*facepalm* I wrote my final review and attached it to ch 1 ... but so you get another review: LOVE your story ;-)
gw-libero chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Such a bittersweet ending. I'm glad Grace is ok and reunited with her parents. But I also enjoyed that you left our Danno with his very personal demons. This is our prospect of more stories to come - yay, looking forward to them!
Qweb chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Poor Danny. Nothing ever goes the way he planned it. But at least Grace is safe and he knows she loves him.
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »