Reviews for Bad Luck and Trouble
Synbou chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Danny's luck will change if he allow it. I really enjoyed this excellent, sometimes bitter-sweet chapter. You are a very talented writer. I am looking forward to read more from you.
Synbou chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Heartbreaking chapter. You did a fantastic job writing Danny's visceral fear of losing his daughter - especially to something sinister.
parallelpandora chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Wow, well done. That story was amazing!
darkorangecat chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Wonderful, happy ending. The interaction between Rachel and Danny was nice as well as realistic. I liked the reasoning behind Grace's disappearance and how it showed some of the difficulty that children whose parents have been divorced have in coping with the situation (guilt for feeling happy when not with one parent, etc.).

This was a great ending to a very enjoyable story.
JoaniexJony chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
I love that Grace wanted to get to her dad so much, that she walked for miles...

Another great story hon, and as usual I love the changes you've made since I got it to beta!

Joanie

P.s. I hope you're having a relaxing boxing day!
Fifilla chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Great ending to a great story! Loved it very much! :-)

I'm glad that Grace is okay, and I like the conversation between Danny and Rachel.
francis2 chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
The bad luck is running out. Great ending!
Seren-TheStar chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
OMG, I am dying over here! Please let her be ok!

Danny's thoughts of Grace during his surgury had me borderline close to crying myself. That and the whole chapter was beautifully written and portrayed a father's unswerving love for his child.

Loved the last scene with Steve and Danny, so touching:) That's true friendship!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Thanks again for writing!

Greetings

~ Seren
Seren-TheStar chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Oh NO! Gracy! And there I thought things were starting to get better and now another spike of dread, but I am not complaining;)

"You lost a baby, or the idea of one at least. You lost your family - again. That's a lot to deal with." I absolutely loved that part when Steve talked about Danny's loses and how he is hurting. I wished it had been adressed like that on the show. It really hurts to think about how Danny must've felt when he lost his family all over again, how he still feels about it... he is just such a sensitive kind of guy *sad sigh*
Seren-TheStar chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
OMFG! POOR DANNY! This must hurt so much I cannot even imagine... neither do I want to *shudders*

Awesome scenario you created, I am so hooked!
Seren-TheStar chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Oh boy! This is awesome:D I love Danny whump stories with a passion! The story starts out amazing, I'm gonna read on right away

Thx for writing and sharing (cause there isn't nearly enough Danny whump out there)!
LadyAilith chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
Aw...crap. The gods really do have it in for Danny. There's only a few ways that things can get worse: they don't find Grace; they find Grace, but it's too late; they find Grace, but she's been hurt and abused; Danny has worsening medical issues.

My guess is that they haven't found Grace yet. I do hope they're able to find her safe! It will kill Danny if bad things happen to his monkey...
lawslave chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Wow! I just found your story today and read through all 4 chapters back to back. I thought we were newer the end when chin showed but you threw in the twist. Can't wait for the next chapter!
darkorangecat chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Great chapter with an excellent cliff-hanger. Hopefully we won't be left hanging for a long time.
CasiNight chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
What? Why was he crying? You really need to update, please. I am going to be on the edge of my seat until you update. :) really good by the way. Please update :)
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »