Reviews for The Fall of Springfield
Cheryl leggans chapter 23 . 10/28/2014
Enjoying the story is there any more to it
rogue-scholar07 chapter 23 . 4/26/2012
Yay! Multiple updates! You just made my entire week!

Great work on these chapters. Lots of action, intrigue, and plot development. Although with Shipwreck involved, there is likely to be more action than usual...
rogue-scholar07 chapter 19 . 3/6/2012
Yay! Promotions at work are good, or so I've been told all my life.

This chapter was amazing. At last, we get to see what Snakes is capable of...and Bludd tremble in fear (makes everything worth it to see him squirm, IMHO. Never liked the guy). Very action-packed and well written.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 18 . 2/11/2012
Just what I wanted to see after a day at the sci-fi expo: new chapters! I can't tell you how happy I was to see the alerts for three new chapters in my inbox tonight. I know it took you longer than you would have liked to get them written and uploaded, but as far as I'm concerned, they were worth the wait. Great work, Rei!
rogue-scholar07 chapter 15 . 1/24/2012
Yay! Double update! Almost makes up for my traitorous alarm clock/cell phone not waking me up in time for class this morning... with my luck the darn thing was probably made by Cobra.

Well, since you're writing the story, Cover Girl doesn't *have* to die. One of the many perks of being a fanfiction author. _-

So, Snakes has been chosen for the Arena of Sport. This oughta be interesting to watch...er, read. Anyway, great work on these two chapters. I'll be looking forward to the next one.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
And so the second arc begins. I must say that, though there's no real action in this chapter, it is still very interesting and very well-written. You did a great job, Rei!
rogue-scholar07 chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
So, forged documentation it is. Flagg should have known it would go that way... which makes getting a team together more fun to read about. Great update!
rogue-scholar07 chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...and for Hawk and Flag, perhaps the most boring of times as well. Excellent work on the chapter, Rei! I'm completely hooked on this story!
rogue-scholar07 chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
And our brave wounded heroes have now fallen into the hands of the enemy.. this just keeps getting better and better! Can't wait for the next update!
rogue-scholar07 chapter 9 . 1/12/2012
You never know what's an act and what's real with Zartan, but then again that's what makes him one of my favorite characters.

And so poor Faces has been caught. Though, I'm sure it won't be long before our new "special forces" team will come in to figure out why he's not reporting in. Great work.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 8 . 1/11/2012
So Scarlett and Snakes finally meet... And we get some intel on Cobra as a bonus. Snake Eyes didn't take long at all to pack, although I get the feeling he's the kind of guy that always packs a bag in case of emergencies. Great work, Rei!
rogue-scholar07 chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
I've run out of chapters to read now. *sighs* Guess I'll just have to wait patiently for you to post the next one, huh? Great job on the story, Rei!
NowAskYourself-WhatWouldLokiDo chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I like this story so far, very well written and interesting :)