Reviews for Starlight
Reine Des Livres chapter 1 . 1/11
First of all, I'd like to point out that I am a die-hard Amian shipper. As in, I basically hated Evan and Jake as soon as they were introduced. (Sorry not sorry)

So how, might I ask, how did you manage to make me fall in love with a Ted/Amy fanfic?

Th writing quality was beautiful. The Tamy moments were super cute, purely adorable. :)

I don't know if I actually like this ship, but this fanfic was breathtaking. Thanks for writing this.

-Reine Des Livres
TimeTravel6 chapter 1 . 1/8
How have I not reviewed this? This is one of my favorites! I have it bookmarked on my iPod and I come back and read it every so often and it makes me so happy :) I absolutely love the writing and the characters and the humor...and, of course, Flamsteed Wonderful, wonderful piece!

-Claire, TimeTravel6
User Not Active Anymore chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
How did you actually make Ted/Amy appeal to me? Just...how did you?! This story was amazing. :)))
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Nice... make more Tamy stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Its soooo cute! I'm saying "OMFG this is so cute" kind of cute!
GreenTinge chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
love it. *singing*
cheerflower12 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
That was awesome! I wish people would be more open minded about this stuff! Everything is either Amy and Ian this, or Ted and Reagan that! Don't get me wrong, I love those pairings, but I wish people would write more like you.
missrosiekun chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
First of all, thank you for reviewing my story. Your reviews always make my day :) Now, on to your story. This is really, REALLY good! I've always thought that Amy and Ted would make a great couple, for no particular reason. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. I'm hoping you'll continue writing more stories, since you've got a knack for writing! By the way, I love the title.
Dream. Love. Smile chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
that was...interesting. I ship Ted/Reagan and Amy/Ian, (ok, who doesn't?), and I never read anything but Amy/Ian...but I was curious. So I read this. And I'm glad I did. VERY GOOD JOB! For making me not mind a ship I would normally hate.
xpuzzled chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
You know, I always thought that Ted (or Ned) and Amy would be perfect together. They just have so much things in common...and after reading this it's impossible not to ship them. The New Year's Eve scene was adorable, by the way :3
xpianista chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Aside from Iamy, I guess Ted/Amy (Tamy?) would come next. I mean, they're both red-heads and smart, they're perfect for each other! :3 LOL, I always end up shipping pairings that aren't even hinted...I blame your amazing one-shot for making me a Tamy fan, though :)
Miss Mysterioso chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks Amy/Ted would make a nice couple. They're both smart, nice...and most of all, red-heads! Well, Amy isn't really a ginger, but her hair's still reddish :P AMAZING job! Hopefully, you'll write more soon?
krystle123 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
This was absolutely adorable! I would actually ship this if, you know, Amian wasn't the best and if this were really canon. Anywho, good job and fantastic fic! :)
I'm-A-Fallen-Angel39 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
wow this is a really cute story.

Are you going to makea sequel?
Me chapter 1 . 12/18/2011