Reviews for Pair the Spare
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This was a wee bit of a teary eye flick. Well done.

:))
ellie111lee chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
You are an absolutely amazing author. No wonder this story has so many reviews. It runs very deep. Perfect for Luna.
elmoryakhan chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
A really heart touching story! Thank you for sharing this with us.
Fallen Gods Rise chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
A surprisingly moving story very well written.
mountainelements chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Believable and touching. I had been hoping for Harry to end up with Luna since the fifth book and was surprised that he went after Ginny instead.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This was good but I always hoped for Harry/Luna in the books and films. They look cute and seem a better match than the people they ended up with.
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
That... is so sad. And very true, I see it in fanfic all the time. It's human nature to want to pair everyone off, and wrap up the loose ends. Poor Luna- I always think she deserves better.
Loki Firefox chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Beautifully poignant. What I do love about this is that while Luna is sad about being "the spare" she isn't bitter or resentful. She may not have chosen her life but what she did choose, she cherishes.

I always pair Harry with Hermione but Luna is a very, very close second. And it's character pieces like these that justify that in my head.
HeadlessHuntsman chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This was very interesting and also sad. You have a very different imagining of Luna than I have seen before and it is very well written and portrayed.

Good Job
writer0 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Oh, this is so bittersweet. Such a wonderful capture of a side of Luna that undoubtedly exists, yet we so rarely get to see it. That repetition of being "the spare" throughout her life, so much to the point that it includes her marriage, is heartbreaking.

I have to admit I never thought much of Harry asking Luna, but this paints it in a whole new light. Well done!
iota0000 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Poor Luna. She really is one of my favorite characters. :(
almanera chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Very sad...but well written. The kind of fic that makes one wonder what would happen "if only"...If only it hadn't been for Ginny, if only Harry had gotten to know Luna better, if only...
GasmaskedMook chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
It is a very rare thing for a fanfiction to make me cry. No fanfiction has made me cry on the second reading, at least not before this one. Even now, having read it several times, the final line causes a lump in my throat.

Absolutely heart rendering... Thank you

Gasmasked Mook
Schnuff chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Sad story
chronodekar chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
"Angst" ? I'd rather classify this fic as "AAAWWWW!"

Short and Sweet !