Reviews for Pair the Spare
This is sad,

A good fic,

But still sad...
Lia Kada chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
awww this makes me sad. but it's really well written; the last line is so powerful!
Little Sis chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Ahhh that was sad and sweet. I don't morn for the what could have been's for Luna though, because for two little 3rd years she'll always be #1.
MandibleBones chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I cannot review this one-shot right now, as I appear to have something in my eye.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Oh, poor Luna! I love how you had Ginny try to make Luna and Neville get together. I can just picture that. Also I agree with Rolf being older-I see that, too. This fic really makes the reader feel bad for Luna. Great job.
Lord of Murder chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Aw now I'm sad.
the grey mage chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This was fucking depressing and hit way too close to home, for me.
chromate chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Like the story a lot. I love the way you portray Luna as the 'leftover' but that she didn't resent this idea. She simply let things flow and let people around her be themselves, while she is just...well, Luna.
macabre-wolf chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
jajaja excelente, excelente mi hermano, amo los fics de Luna me parece que tiene una personalidad tan unica... que con el tiempo se convierte en encantadora y por eso entiendo perfectamente que evanna lynch se enamorara de Luna... buen capitulo y sabes que yo como muchos estamos esperando una actualizacion de la siguiente, jaja un saludo
red-jacobson chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Well, that was sad, that's for sure, but well written. I'm glad you don't spend a lot of time working with the canon pairings, because those really suck! *GRIN*

red
Hippothestrowl chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Well, that's sad. But at least she was alright in the end.
Nauro chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
It's good.

The writing is solid, the retelling is realistic and the idea is very interesting.

There were no glaring mistakes (i havent looked for small ones, but also couldnt find those)

the ending is incredibly strong and well executed. It really has some impact.

A good job. Again ;D

Nauro.
summerful21 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Awww... Great fic, I thought it was really original and realistic. I always thought Luna deserved better than what she always got, and this melancholy-ish little rambling showed the emotions perfectly.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3