Reviews for Memory Of Those Eyes
Arshe chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
All i can do is pray for you i hope it helps if even a little
foxykitsuneyouko chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
oh my god. Im so very sorry to hear this. No need to explain this to us, i mean its out of your hands and your life is more important than a silly fanfiction site. Things happen and we will be waiting to hear from you when your back. So take it easy and relax and regain yourself and i wish you a hopefully good recovery.

All the best to you and may you try to have a Happy Christmas despite the circumstances.
lordofreviews chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
feel better soon you're a great writer and i like where you're going with this fic
Rin Hitokiri chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
I hope you get better soon! And I'll definitely wait for you to get back on your feeT
jgood27 chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
great chapter, love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
Shire Fey chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Okay this looks really, really interesting but I can't for the life of me figure out the costume. A show about three witches and two men that are good and evil? The witch part, the only thing I can think of is Charmed. The two men though that has me lost, it might be the wording though, on Charmed I can't think of any *two* men who are *both* 'Good' and 'Evil' that use a sword unless you are talking about both 'Good' and 'Evil' versions of Wyatt Halliwell as though they are two different characters totally. I just don't understand where the 'Good' part of him is, if you are in fact referring to Wyatt.

All the same, I wish you the best of luck on what looks to be becoming an amazing story. Shire
Megabat chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Okay you have me intrigued. Very interesting idea and mix of fandoms. As a Buffy fan and a Smallville fan and a MASSIVE Lex Luthor fan I will look forward to seeing where you go with this.
Rin'negan Naruto chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
Very interesting idea you have, wonder how very thing will turn out. Looking forward to next chapter.