Reviews for Bohemian Rhapsody
casdor chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
So glad you decided to do this side project, lucky us! What a brilliant first chapter - it's going to be a great story. I love it already, just what's needed to escape from RL for a while!
momams chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
He is going to get a heart-attack, an aneurism or a stroke before the week ends! He is so wound up, poor guy. I'm guessing part of the reason for hiring Bella was to see if he can loosen up a bit. Not an easy task it seems. Who will be stronger? It's going to be quite the power struggle.

It's great to hear from you! You've been missed!
Roshambo83 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Hi! I saw your name in my inbox and was so excited for MDR, but realized it's a new story. That's okay though. I am sorry you are stuck. I know it helps a lot of authors to write something else small on the side of the big one when they get writer's block. This sounds really funny. I love Edward's attitude. I can't wait for more! Thanks for writing.
TwiFox chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
love it so far cant wait to read more :D
Daisy Grace chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Oh my! This Edward needs a major attitude adjustment and I think Bella is just the person to get the job done! He sure is one judgmental guy, huh? till next time ~ Daze

P.S. Could you update A May to December Romance, please? pretty please? pretty please with sugar on it? _
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Perfect. Edward as usual anal retentive and Bella as I like her the most as a STRONG woman who isn't afraid of anyone. She better not change her hair unless she puts a different color in.

I really love it.
Kgunter34 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This looks funny.
insanemum chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Hilarious! "Shitty coloured eyes" Wha? - not pools of chocolate brown? Bwahaha - can't wait for more :)
Mireads chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Very good
justluey chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Oooo fun!
motherbeatrice chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
oh, I bet Edward is blowing steam out of his ears with this one to contend with...

love it, hurry with an update...I'm laughing already...
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This story is going to be so good. I can't wait till he realizes that he fell in love with the hippy. It will be epic. Lol
meadow11 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
funny funny funny :)
sw4nn chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Your words put a smile on my face. Ugly Betty bohemian style, maybe? I'm sure you're full of surprises. Can't wait to read more! Thanks for sharing.
Nonita chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Oh, I like it! I can't wait to read more.
549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 Next »