Reviews for Somewhere Warm
Wuppie chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
This made me cry. They should have had a life together - I'm glad you created it for them.
EnnisJackDean chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Simple and warm. As it should be.
Vyren Rolar chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This made me cry.

I just watched the movie for the first time last night. Bawled like a baby. It needed a happier ending. Thank you for this.
SnapeintheGrass chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
aicjooeahinu this was SO GOOD. Really good. Considering you posted it over a year ago, I doubt a continuation is really a possiblility, but a girl can dream.
xAllThatIsGoldx chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Excellent. I love a happy ending.
CarpeDiemForLife chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I loved this. I am so in love with these characters, and I'm glad you gave them a happy ending. Well written!
ThePlotHolesMadeMeDoIt chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I adore this story to little itty bits and peices. It's the perfect ending i wish they'd had

-Voliea (Vo-lee-a..yeah it's a tough one ;)
Havokku chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I'm glad it proved to be exactly something I wanted to read early in the morning before going to school, to start this day better. I also denied the ending in my head and make up another one, similiar to your story (but if I can remember in mine Ennis came before these terrible guys even thought about beating Jack up). Anyway, thanks for sharing it with us and greetings from Poland. ;P
ArtsyAmyStars chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I loved this story so much!

You set the scene very well, and I like how you stayed very true to the characters. Ennis reacted exactly like I would expect him to, and jack was totally true to his personality.

Great work, I can not wait to see more work from you.

-ArtsyAmyStars
normal-on-strike3zq chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This is so fuckin wonderful :) excelent job :)

-Ember:)
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Awesome story, I wish your one shot was how it ended in the movie. Very touching, I love how Ennis came to Jack's side when he needed him the most. Awesome story, thanks for sharing it with us.
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Aww :) Very cute, I'm officially in denial about how the movie actually ended and am replacing it with this.
LePapillonDeLaPassion chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I like this ending A LOT better. The original ending was so depressing for me that I couldn't watch it again. Thank you!

Great detail, great descriptions.