Reviews for On the Eve of the Full
Kimmimaru chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
This was very good. A little more lighthearted than what I usually prefer but considering how short it is I can understand why it seems a little less than realistic to how I imagine Sirius would react to becoming a Werewolf...Either way I liked it, it was well paced and well written if a little too soppy (but that's my personal preference and nothing for you to worry about.). I am extremely happy to see someone else who writes Remus bottom fics, I do myself and have had rather a lot of flack for it, lol. It makes a nice change from others I have read where Remus is a little weak and flimsy, (he is, after all, a werewolf AND a member of the Order of the Phoenix so I honestly hate it when people make him flimsy.) Anyways, I liked this it was a good effort, more so because it's supposedly your first attempt at Slash-Smut. Brilliant, thank you for writing. :)
sweet-and-simple chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
I usually don't enjoy a dominant Remus, and a dirty-talking Remus has never occurred to me either... but this was rockin'.
Bruaheq chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Woot! Remus being dominate! Yaaaay! I'm glad to see him being the dom for once.
gobalbucs chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
This was amazing and I felt so bad for Remus and Sirius. It was a big surprise to me when Sirius was turned but it was perfect in the end!

Brilliant smut too, by the by! ;D

Great story!
Raidne Fern chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Haters gonna...well, you know. I like slash characters being written different ways, and you've done it quite well here. Awesome Wolfstar smut! Thank you for posting it!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
are you going to continue! i loved the chapter!, it was hot, happy all in one! this was a great chapter!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
:D!Awww!Sirius was great here,i really liked how he handled Remus!Really great ending too!Lol,Lily in pregnancy is scary!
pinkprimrose20 chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
Oh yuck your disgustind nelly bottom Sirius makes me want to vomit,this story is a disgrace for Sirius \ Remus fanfiction!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
i loved it!

this was a awesome chapter!
sarosee chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
It's an interesting concept and I like what you've done so far. I hope you continue to write it, because I'd love to read more! :)
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
Oh wow!That transformation and Remus's reactions to Sirius the entire day was really well done!Good chapter all over!
nightwolf2391 chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
i love this lol when r u writing more :)
littleredkels chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
Why must I get myself addicted to stories that aren't finished? Now I have to waaaait! (Though I have a sneaking suspicion that it will be worth it!)
xStolenxHartx chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Oh please do continue - I do love it :-)

Xx
Pheonix Autumn chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
por sirius and remus... i loved the chapter!

take your time, in posting the chapters, they will understand! i do!