Reviews for The Beauty and the Tragedy
EkoCentric chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
This is just great. It's nice to read the story that not following the canon entirely. I'm looking forward to your next update.
PenguinRegina chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Leandra's death is very hard on me every time I play through the game. I lost my father around your age and it leaves a permanent scar. You can never see loss like that without feeling your own, even if you know it's not real.

What got me through my father's ghastly 3 day wake were my friends. they joked (yes, so wrong, but so right)and distracted me as much as I needed. They kept me strong and probably sane.

This is a beautiful chapter. Don't stop writing.
PenguinRegina chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
Yay!

Like you, I find the whole 3 year celibacy between those two highly improbable.

We need to throw you some happy prompts. Varric and Isabela usually raise my spirits considerably.
DarkShine07 chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
Ohhhhh the feels. Beautiful as always, Banni, and I loved the descriptiveness of your writing. That was just too sweet at the end. Not to mention, I have always wanted to be with someone on a New Year's Eve, and even this past year when I still was dating at that time, he decided not to be with me. So this story really warms my heart and touches a very special spot in my heart.

- DarkShine07
Jinxes chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
I absolutley love these oneshots, I always looked for ones that go between so many genres and are able to keep the feel to them like as if they were real. Though for one chaoter it was real, all of these chapters all of these oneshots made me feel like the characters felt what I felt when the situation happened. Its truly amazing, and I thank you for the wonderful read. :3
Lady Eclipse chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
Very artfully done. I enjoyed the excellent blending of the original content with artistic license. I look forward to more.
love-songs-make-me-cry chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
I admit it, I've been copy/pasting these in my new word document. I'm planning on keeping these! :D
Stargazer177 chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
This was a depressing chapter... Just like T.I.M., I was a bit on the verge of tears too. Going through losing a loved one is beyond difficult... and I'm very sorry about your loss.
Enchanter T.I.M chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
Damn, my condolences on your loss. ANd you were right...this was an exceptional depressing chapter, but how you conveyed it...actually got me all misty eyed. It was written welll as your...ahem current emotions fueled it. Hope you feel better as a death with close relatives or loved ones are always the hardest to get over.
Enchanter T.I.M chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Hmmmm interesting take on Bethany being the one to turn herself in rather than being ratted out. Also Hawke has a room to crash in should she drink too much with Fenris or dodge noble suitors. Win-win.
Enchanter T.I.M chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Damn it...Im hooked, lined and sold. Also hurray for sporadic themes!