Reviews for This Feeling
Siobhan chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Heyyyy! I told you I'd read your stories one day during our summer holidays tehehe :) Aren't you proud of me?

I really liked this story. A lot ;)Love the way you potrayed Tom's negativity and hatred towards love.

You write so well and the fact that you pay great attention to small detials makes it even greater, I'm so jealous! *sniff sniff*

See you soon, Hopefully we will be in the same archaeology class next year :D xx
DarkDramaLady chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This is awesome! I love this interpretation of his hatred for love :)

Oh, and Sev sent me (Ravenclaw)
Twicked chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
AW! I want a Clarissa in my life! Too cute! I love your take on Tom's last vestiges of humanity!

'Sev sent you' SLYTHERIN PRIDE!
FrozenMagic chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Sev sent me from Facebook from the You mean Dean's Dating my sister just because she has nice skin?Ron Weasley page.

Really nice job here! I actually enjoyed the fic. I enjoyed the interaction with young Voldemort or Tom Riddle here and the girl Clarissa and the detail in it in between. I'm adding this to my favorites.

trachie17
FoxfaceWeasley chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Aww, mega cuteness. I loved it!

I can't imagine Tom actually being sociable... Not quite sure why, I just can't... Meh, maybe that's just me.

-Sev sent me;)
MadisonWulfe chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Okay, then. I love how you made the kiss all casual and still sweet. Seriously, it was like:

Things to do:

-Clean the house

-Feed the dog

Good job.
Julie chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I told you I would read! (on facebook yesterday)

This was absolutly adorable, Tom's negativity is so funny.

your writing is really great, you have a very great attention to detail.

I love this!
Cookie05 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I think you got riddle exactly right

Great oneshot
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Stupid Tom. He's an evil, sadistic little twerp and he had his first kiss before I did... so not fair.

I liked this, though. Maybe it's because Tom Riddle is my favorite HP character in the history of time or maybe you just wrote it well.

I liked how he was kind of innocent but still dark and how awkward he was around his 'friend.' It was just really good. :)

Thanks for entering!
Cassia4u chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
wow, this is amazing! you have a real talent! please keep writing!
sonolamore chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
awwwww this is so cute... it's so sad to think of how everything could have turned out so differently if only he'd had a true friend. Good luck in the challenge!

ps, i'd reallyyy appreciate it soo much if you have the time to drop by and take a look at (and maybe review? pretty please?) my marauder era fic, Who's the Bully! :) thanks!