Reviews for Perfect
chavi chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
It was beautiful, perfect and amazing ;)
Berkwood Court chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Awwww, the last one was so sweet... Ron does have a way with words. :) Very well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
You have no idea HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE READ THIS FANFIC. LIKE FIFTY BILLION TIMES. You are probably one of the most talented writers I've read. Whenever I read any of your fanfics, I always feel a bombardment of emotions that I can't even decipher. But its always amazing. PLEASE NEVER STOP WRITING!
lilypotters chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Wow… this is incredible. I love it. It’s just… beautiful… and perfect XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Love it. :')
SaidbhinLuch chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I told you I was dashing off to read this and wow.

Just wow. You are some crazy skilled and talented writer I mean HONESTLY! I am so friggin' jealous, it was beautiful, sweet, funny, heart wrenching and so *perfect*!

God you managed to capture Ron and Hermione just as I can see them at any age...

WOW! I'll be seething in jealously after I get over the amazement of your skill!
mynameishermione chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
This is smart, beautiful and perfect.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This is bloody perfect. I. Love. It.
smkffnut chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I am speechless-which is pretty rare for me. This is beautifully written and so very true to our fav couple! Thanks for writing!
learned-extrovert chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I love this. I love you. This and you are both wonderful and beautifulllllll 3
Anne chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I really dont know what to say because it was so amazing. When I finished this I let out a happy sigh. FANTABULOUS JOB!
Anne chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
newyearzgirl18 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
that was just absolutely lovely. you brought tears to my eyes.
claraowl chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
The plotline is smart- it conveys the story precisely and in a soft yet to-the-point manner.

The story is beautiful- I'm grinning like an idiot and getting cavities from sweetness.

The world is perfect- we owe JKR all.

Excellent job!

You get an owl

(:)3
harrykissedher chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I love fluff. And your stories. Stop writing so well, it's going to kill me!