Reviews for Chasing Pavements
Koshivuh chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
Yeeessss. This stooorrrry. Sorry for not reviewing as much as I should, I just get so invested and I just can't not hit that button. Anyway, I'm loving this immensely :]
123Cancerian chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
I am glad they worked things out at the end.
WoahNow chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
Great little story, Hun! Thank you for writing it! I really enjoyed every chapter and it is beautifully written!
WoahNow chapter 13 . 2/13/2012
Could she not have sent someone to let him know she was tied up though? Making him wait a whole hour after everything... Ouch. Perhaps now they will get the chance to sort things though.
WoahNow chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
Will he let her in if he gets home first though? That's the real question. Or will she catch him up.
WoahNow chapter 11 . 2/13/2012
Oh no! What has Bella done? Bummer! How is this mess going to be fixed now?
WoahNow chapter 9 . 2/13/2012
Tsk tsk sneaky Alice and Jasper!
WoahNow chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
Oh Edward! Poor man. Will he be able to get her back though? He was a tool to her before. And let's hope Jake doesn't reach her before Edward does.
WoahNow chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
So sad. At least Edward seems to be coming round now! This means he can get our Bella back. Isn't it weird for her being with Jake after what Edward accused her of though? Hmm.
WoahNow chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Everybody needs a best friend like Jasper! Such a good guy, knocking some sense into Edward. I guess tensions were running high when Edward and Bella broke up but surely they should have tried to work through it. Well, now is there chance!
WoahNow chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
Ouch! That's a kick in the teeth for Edward. I guess he better go and show Bella just why Jake isn't the guy for her, huh? Now he knows he loves her he might have the courage to try and get her back. I have faith in Edward! Thank you for the chapter him :)
WoahNow chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
So that explains why Jasper really wants Edward to go out to the party. I think Edward needs to pull on his big boy pants and go! Not just because of a fear of Alice heckling him but because Jasper is his best friend and he has to behave like he is. It also answers my earlier question about Edward's history with her! I wonder what happened. Thank you for the chapter :)
WoahNow chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Jasper is a funny one! I do have to admit my love of Angry Birds, even when I should be doing something more productive and so I feel Edward's pain! But Jasper seems to really want him to go to this party... I reckon secretly, Edward does too. Thanks for the chapter!
WoahNow chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Do they have history or is he just trying to get the courage to start something with her? The plot thickens ;) I guess if he doesn't call her he will just have to talk to her at this party mentioned last chapter, no?
WoahNow chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Hey Hun! I can't tell you how sorry I am that I am only just reading this! I completely forgot about FAGE entirely *facepalm* I guess things were pretty hectic around here. Thank you for putting so much work in, especially as you were a punch writer and under more pressure!

I'm already curious about this story after thus first chapter and I can't wait to see where you have taken it. Thank you, Cal.