Reviews for Chasing Pavements
Loved it!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 2/21
Cute.
wardlyman chapter 13 . 2/16
Her way of apologizing is guilting him when she was in the wrong just now? Even with her explanation, she is STILL in the wrong, she was laughing with Jake when Edward spotted them... did she forget she had Edward in the back while giggling with Jake?

Definitely no HEA for them cause I'm willing to bet Bella isn't filling the holes in their time apart completely.
wardlyman chapter 9 . 2/16
Wow... nice twist there but Edward still handled things like a girl would...
wardlyman chapter 7 . 2/16
Well if she ended up with jake, he wasn't far fucking off about it.. .and again he's dealing with this a chick.. not man... Bella went on and got in a new relationship... that's usually how guys do things..
wardlyman chapter 6 . 2/16
So what if he loves her, she has another guy already.
wardlyman chapter 3 . 2/16
No offense but this so far seems how a girl deals with a bad break up... Not a guy..
maggiejoma chapter 14 . 2/13
Great story...
cullenlover88 chapter 14 . 2/10
nice story
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 14 . 2/8
Terrific!
ellekat08 chapter 14 . 2/8
Cute little short story reading it in 2016:)
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 2/7
Chasing Pavements has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Koshivuh chapter 9 . 10/7/2014
Yeeessss. This stooorrrry. Sorry for not reviewing as much as I should, I just get so invested and I just can't not hit that button. Anyway, I'm loving this immensely :]
123Cancerian chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
I am glad they worked things out at the end.
WoahNow chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
Great little story, Hun! Thank you for writing it! I really enjoyed every chapter and it is beautifully written!