Reviews for Stolen Smile
Peabodythecat chapter 30 . 1/1
Oh thank's almost DannyandRusty again.
Oh the sacrifices Rusty has made.
And Tess on the roof...I have a terrible premonition about that.
You really know how to build suspense!
Peabodythecat chapter 29 . 1/1
Awesome last paragraph.
Peabodythecat chapter 27 . 1/1
Wow. Just wow. Poor Danny.
You know, a few chapters ago I hoped the 3 would have an ending that was happily ever after all, maybe, possibly, I would be happier for Tess to be independent.
Peabodythecat chapter 26 . 1/1
Yeah. Knowing it was coming didn't make it even a little bit ok.

Were they really the real police?

I am consumed with this fic!
Peabodythecat chapter 22 . 1/1
Oh My God! This chapter ! Poor Rusty!
Oh how I am crossing my fingers that this ends happily with the 3 of them together. But it could easily end with them all DEAD! Arrgh...the angst.

(Oh well done. Very well done.)
Peabodythecat chapter 18 . 1/1
This chapter actually chills me...because now that she's happy. It can only go down hill. I am seriously warped person.
Peabodythecat chapter 17 . 1/1
What a heartbreaking chapter. At least Tess is talking now. And while it seems Rusty was able to talk to Danny, he's been alone in his head for too long. So glad they have each other.
Peabodythecat chapter 12 . 1/1
Oh Rusty is quite a bind. Promising Danny to protect Tess; swearing to Tess not to tell Danny, when he NEEDS to tell Danny. Certainly explains (at least in part, I'm sure there's even more to come) about why he's being so secretive in Vegas.

You make an excellent point as well, that from Tess' perspective, the emotional pain she feels because of Danny's lies are just as traumatic as the physical abuse. If she hadn't been laid so low by Danny, she probably (hopefully) would have never tolerated John.

This has made me think long and hard about justifications based on "its for your own good".

And finally, tender, caring Rusty...just...just...sighs at the beauty of it all.
Peabodythecat chapter 11 . 1/1
The rationalizations, the justifications, the twisted logic. "Terry never actually her hit." Poor Tess. I once again commend you for tackling these really hard issues in your fic.
Peabodythecat chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Wow. What a way to hook a reader. You got me hook, line and sinker with this chapter. And she goes off to ignore family and friends and devour this fic.
InSilva chapter 32 . 2/4/2014
So much loneliness. Sigh. The need to keep on the run, keep them chasing him and that would be enough but he's also got to raise the cash they're after and still there's the worry about Tess and the extended worry about Danny and the very real thought that he could die and neither of them would really know why. Nose is wrinkling at the cheap motel and the stained nylon sheets. Can see it. All the plate spinning and living day to day and the weariness and really, really he could do with a friendly face and someone else doing the thinking.

Which is why he responds to Casey. Even though I am certain he wouldn't have enjoyed the encounter because feel certain Casey is all about his own needs rather than pleasing a partner. And Rusty knows it but doesn't care. Sigh again. And because he's gotten Casey involved, he has to save him. Feel Amos is very lucky there's the distraction of a shotgun because that feels like that's all that saves him from being killed. No inner voice to talk Rusty down.

And with death so much in the air, am pleased and unsurprised that he spoke to Frank. See "Tell Him" for details. And the Bulgari Job and Isabel and Rome and Rusty won't be involved with any of it. More unhelpful sighing.

Very glad that this is six months earlier and that I am lazy reviewer. Huh. You know what I mean. ;)
TheMotorcycleBoyReigns chapter 34 . 12/29/2013
I love love this story, it's really good I like how well you portrayed the charcters. Please keep updating this story & keep up the awesome work.
Ps. Happy Early New Year
Maia2 chapter 34 . 12/20/2013
First off: HA! Like I'll believe you when you estimate the chapters left. No, my friend... I'll let myself be surprised.
And poor Danny. What a situation to be in. Trying to bury the jealousy and the longing, because he knows that's not what he should be focusing on, because he knows the love and the care and the *safe* are way more important, more prominent. But it's not so easy to manage feelings, is it?
But they are together. And they have a plan. And yes, it's risky, and yes Banks is dangerous, but the three of them together? Darn if it doesn't give me hope.
Thanks for the update.
light at last chapter 34 . 12/1/2013
Feel the drama! Wow, the relationship dynamics in this one have gotten complicated. But, fortunately, at the heart of it, they all just want to protect each other, so everything else will work out eventually, right? I'm glad that Danny and Tess made it clear that Rusty staying behind was absolutely not an option. I think, really, once they explain the situation, the guys will be willing to help.

I gotta say, though, pulling Willy Bank into it was a twist I didn't expect. I am intrigued.

I was super slow reading this one, sorry about that. The notification disappeared to the nether regions of my email inbox, haha.
MuseSeeker chapter 33 . 8/10/2013
jfc, i've been gone from for ages and then when i stopped by again there was 100.000(!) words of this story waiting for me! I love how you write tess and, god, I just want tessdannyrusty happy feelings forever but they're all so sad. looking forward to next chapter!