Reviews for The Rinse Cycle
Fun read, thank you
Bevey99 chapter 79 . 11/2/2015
LOVED THIS
dorothybert chapter 79 . 10/22/2015
So funny and racy. Great stuff. Thanks.
A2463 chapter 79 . 8/18/2015
great story. enjoyed reading.
Novel's addict chapter 79 . 7/13/2015
loveeeed it super sweet and hot :D
TheMrsW chapter 69 . 4/23/2015
Loved. Thanks for sharing.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 79 . 3/29/2015
Seriously loved this story! It was full of humor and heart fail and just so many feels! I loved the relationship between these two and seriously thought this was so well written!
debslmac chapter 79 . 2/21/2015
:) Loved this story
Guest chapter 79 . 2/17/2015
This was so sweet and amazing wow :-)
Capricorn75 chapter 79 . 10/29/2014
Just spent the last two days reading this, and falling in love. Sorry I'm late to the party, but at least I finally made it, lol!
Tarbecca chapter 79 . 10/21/2014
Recommended this story in the Fic Dive over at ADF! :)
ChristyWIX chapter 79 . 8/6/2014
Awww, he was so cute with their son. Giving him advice on girls . . . too cute. Loved that you threw an actual bed in this story . . . and added that they used it often . . . that was hilarious to me! Don't know if you meant it to be but, I laughed. Fun story. Minimal drama, lots of happiness. Little head scratching at one point . . . all in all, I really enjoyed that. Thank you!
ChristyWIX chapter 74 . 8/6/2014
That was even hotter in his POV . . . my favorite POV.
ChristyWIX chapter 69 . 8/6/2014
That was great that you popped ahead four years into their marriage. With a son. I liked that you wrote their beginning rocky as a result of how screwed up she was. More importantly, I loved that you had him stand by her the whole way through it. Funny that they are still getting down on the washing machine.
ChristyWIX chapter 64 . 8/6/2014
I knew it was his sister . . . *fist pumping with you* . . . only it makes me angry that she never talked to him in the first place . . . as I mentioned in an earlier review . . . communication is key, in ANY relationship . . . friend, lover, partner . . . no matter who . . . everyone should use their words!
3,198 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »