Reviews for The Rinse Cycle
debslmac chapter 79 . 2/21
:) Loved this story
This was so sweet and amazing wow :-)
Capricorn75 chapter 79 . 10/29/2014
Just spent the last two days reading this, and falling in love. Sorry I'm late to the party, but at least I finally made it, lol!
Tarbecca chapter 79 . 10/21/2014
Recommended this story in the Fic Dive over at ADF! :)
ChristyWIX chapter 79 . 8/6/2014
Awww, he was so cute with their son. Giving him advice on girls . . . too cute. Loved that you threw an actual bed in this story . . . and added that they used it often . . . that was hilarious to me! Don't know if you meant it to be but, I laughed. Fun story. Minimal drama, lots of happiness. Little head scratching at one point . . . all in all, I really enjoyed that. Thank you!
ChristyWIX chapter 74 . 8/6/2014
That was even hotter in his POV . . . my favorite POV.
ChristyWIX chapter 69 . 8/6/2014
That was great that you popped ahead four years into their marriage. With a son. I liked that you wrote their beginning rocky as a result of how screwed up she was. More importantly, I loved that you had him stand by her the whole way through it. Funny that they are still getting down on the washing machine.
ChristyWIX chapter 64 . 8/6/2014
I knew it was his sister . . . *fist pumping with you* . . . only it makes me angry that she never talked to him in the first place . . . as I mentioned in an earlier review . . . communication is key, in ANY relationship . . . friend, lover, partner . . . no matter who . . . everyone should use their words!
ChristyWIX chapter 60 . 8/6/2014
Good grief you two . . . spit it the fuck out already!
ChristyWIX chapter 58 . 8/6/2014
Wait, wouldn't Marc be going backwards as he was her old boyfriend? Edward would be moving forward. Bella has this completely backwards.
ChristyWIX chapter 57 . 8/6/2014
Holy crap she's being completely childish right now. Why would she not at least talk to him? They definitely had something going on. She deserved, so did he, to know WTH happened. Not communicating is one of my biggest pet peeves in life . . . sorry to take it out on your characters. ARGH! If they would only seak to one another, then they would know.
ChristyWIX chapter 54 . 8/6/2014
Okay, that was his sister right . . . perhaps Rosalie? He wouldn't do that to Bella. Even though we've only had her POV through this . . . he loves her too.
ChristyWIX chapter 52 . 8/6/2014
Whoops . . . messed up my last review. I meant, they are NOT fucking this time . . . they were finally making love. Truly a beautiful, hopefully defining, moment. Now they won't see each other for two weeks. No! That won't do. They need to start seeing each other outside The Ringer.
ChristyWIX chapter 51 . 8/6/2014
Now THAT is making love . . . they are fucking this time . . . WOOHOO!
ChristyWIX chapter 50 . 8/6/2014
Yes, he does have feelings for her . . . he just showed that in the look he just gave her. Those were very intense eyes . . . filled with all kinds of emotions. Please tell her something, Edward. Please. It's the night before they go on separate vacations for spring break . . . they won't see each other up for two weeks.
3,191 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »