Reviews for Charlie's revenge
vampsrock69 chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
I know this is a stupid question but when it says she collapsed does that mean her kegs gave way, she fainted or she died
vampsrock69 chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
I have a few things to say and I haven't even read this chapter yet

1. DON'T YOU DARE STOP WRITING ( you have a gift, use it)

2. I can be your one person coz I'm reading it

3. I like it

4. I know I already sed it but YOU BETTER KEEP WRITING

My life is going nuts and this is the only thing that keeps me sane now! I NEED your stories ( LITERALLY)
Nelle chapter 17 . 3/22/2012
Just discovered your stories and I've never done a review before. But here are my thoughts.

You have a good imagination and added some good little twists and surprises. Some of you language is very pretty; some more awkward.

I felt you were really rushing the stories. You should flesh things out more and take your time. As an example , although it was really hard reading about a toxic Charlie , it would have been more believable if you had done a little more with his abuse than just beating after beating. You could have taken more time with the background and shown him maybe starting with some verbal abuse etc. then progressing to a smack here and there. And then only when she was in her teens it escalated more.

Also a couple of English colloquialisms crept in- I thought that was cute but if you got serious about your writing you would want to check that. E.g., some "mums" instead of "mom" and "making tea" instead of "making dinner" and "what are you on about." Very English.

So anyway- I have no experience as a writer or critic so hope I didn't discourage you in any way. I think you have talent! Just take the time to organize things. The fandom will have to wait but they'll enjoy the quality!

Thanks for taking the time to entertain us.
NeverEndingImagination1210 chapter 17 . 3/18/2012
great story! good luck on your exams!
sheeiur22 chapter 17 . 3/14/2012
Great ending thanks for your work!
Shadowdude333 chapter 17 . 3/14/2012
Really good ending!
NeverEndingImagination1210 chapter 16 . 3/6/2012
Im sad to see your story end but it has to some time, right? Anyway I love your story! I'll keep my eyes peeled.
Shadowdude333 chapter 16 . 3/5/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter!
sheeiur22 chapter 16 . 3/5/2012
Great update thanks
kimmy32 chapter 16 . 3/5/2012
loved it! sad to see it end!
vmpgrl41 chapter 16 . 3/5/2012
Hey there, yeah good story, sorry to see it end, but it was a great ending, curious to see what the epilogue will be.
kimmy32 chapter 15 . 2/20/2012
loved it!
Shadowdude333 chapter 15 . 2/19/2012
EPILOGUE!
vmpgrl41 chapter 15 . 2/19/2012
Wow, yeah another great chapter, I too am sad to hear this story is almost over, an epilogue would be great if it fits in. I have really loved reading this story.
sheeiur22 chapter 15 . 2/19/2012