Reviews for Within Inches
Sailor Pandabear chapter 21 . 10/2
Good fic. It was a rollercoaster.
snuggleUP chapter 21 . 7/24/2014
This story is amazing, I really enjoyed it very much. After I read An Unrelenting Rain I was convinced by your writing style. I love it! I know this story is a few years old and you maybe aren't around on FF anymore. I would be pleased if you proof me wrong :)
Rouch chapter 21 . 6/19/2014
Glad I found this fic again. Great job, thanks for writing and sharing.
Sweda chapter 21 . 6/2/2014
I love it! I was not sure how I would react to this story in the beginning but now, I can't seem to find the words to do this story justice. Amazing, wonderful, exiting, excellent... I could keep going for a while. And I can think of a better way to end this story than you did. Their time at the range and the smiley face, it was just perfect!
nooni19 chapter 21 . 1/1/2014
Really amazing story. So well written, awesome.
nooni19 chapter 20 . 1/1/2014
I really liked the conversation, it said a lot and I liked how you wrote it.
nooni19 chapter 16 . 1/1/2014
Oh super good and sad, awesome
nooni19 chapter 12 . 1/1/2014
They reallynare stuck in the middle of a horrible situation... but it makes for such good reading
nooni19 chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
Aw JJ standing up for her. Poor them...
nooni19 chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Oooh wow. Cant wait to keep reading
nooni19 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Wow intense first chapter
Guest chapter 21 . 10/26/2013
Great story! Lots of action, suspense and angst!
Leather2Lace chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
oh my god this story was pure perfection. I cannot tell you how long I've been looking for a 'saw' themed cm fic & your writing is beyond fantastic. great job & keep it up!
Angelsheart85 chapter 21 . 10/19/2012
well, this was something certainly interesting and different for a change! I do love your story and I do mean it! I am simply in awe! Thanks a lot for putting a lot of effort into it! THis is amazing piece of writing! :)
Angelsheart85 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012