Reviews for Never Looking Back
Keep writing
bob chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
Keep going!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
wonderful story but please try and update more often okay. P.S. your kidding about that Growlith right?
AndromedaAI chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
Great as always :D
Guest chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
I sure can say that you've got quite an impressive story coming along there I can't wait for you're next update but here a small sugegestion for making this story pretty great maybe you give the main character being given the ability to transform into into any pokemon he has a close bond with for example his riolu and the growlith he just rescued alright i mean you already have a character who can turn into a pokemon and return to to their human form
Prototron MJ Tornada chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
I am going to follow this now. And you can't stop me! P.S. are you still accepting OCs?
AndromedaAI chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
Yay! You updated! Awesome!

Epic chapter by the way. I wonder if they'll make it in time...
PrincessDiMimi chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This is a great first chapter! You're an excellent RP'er AND fanfic writer! Amazing job, Shadow! Can't wait to read the rest!
Ein Storm chapter 9 . 12/21/2011
-Waves furiously back at you-

I like how the story's going so far, like i said- add more secription to the areas, or use italics for the conversations that take place on a radio or something
Kyleking2000 chapter 9 . 12/21/2011
Great chapter

Bad guys r so mean :(
AndromedaAI chapter 9 . 12/20/2011
God chapter! I know what you mean.
Ein Storm chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
MORE :DD it's pretty good.. kinda describe the area and setting a bit more. Like, isit's 11:21, was the sky in its highest peak? was the sun really hot?
Phoenix NightStar chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
Is this OC only, please let me know

Name: Aaron Thomas

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Pokémon or not: Human

Appearance: he is tall at 5ft 11ins with shoulder length blonde hair and green eyes, he isn’t fat nor is he well built, but between the two. He wears shorts and a green T-shirt and black trainers, he is near seen without his iPod.

Personality: funny and sarcastic

Likes: His Pokémon team, reading and battling with Pokémon.

Dislikes: People who abuse Pokémon and snakes.

History/Background: he was born and raised in Pokémon Breeding Farm. Near Nimbasa City in Unova. When at the age 14 he left with his Pokémon to see the wonders of the world.

Pokémon count: he as 6 Pokémon.

Pokémon 1: Cleo

Species: shiny Espeon

Gender: female

Level: 45

Attacks: Shadow-ball, Quick Attack, Psybeam and Attract

Bio: Twin sister of Coconut. The twins were found in a sack by the side of the road when Aaron was 5 years old. Since then the three have been inseparable, getting closer until when Aaron was 13 the twins evolved. Cleo first during the day and Coconut during the night.

Pokémon 2: Coconut

Species: Shiny Umbreon

Gender: female

Level: 44

Attacks: Shadow-ball, Confuse Ray, Zap Cannon and Dark pulse

Bio: see Cleo for information.

Pokémon 3: Slash

Species: Zoroark

Gender: male

Level: 40

Attacks: Dark Pulse, Toxic, Dig and Incinerate

Bio: when Slash was a Zorua, he was causing problems for a small town in Unova, when Aaron came, with the twin’s help, Aaron caught the trouble maker. He is now the most loyal member of the team.

Pokémon 4: Blade

Species: Absol

Gender; male

Level 42

Attacks: Future Sight, Shadow ball, Bite and Thunderbolt.

Bio: Blade was abuse by his former trainer, and then throwing out, which made his mistrust humans. He was caught in Hoenn, and since then he has become a brave and loyal Pokémon.

Pokémon 5: Loki

Species: Shiny Houndour

Gender: Male

Level: 30

Attacks: Fire Fang, Dark Pulse, Solar Beam and Sunny Day.

Bio: he was caught in Johto, because of his rare colour, Loki learned from an early age to be cunning and avoid humans, but one day he was caught by Aaron.

Pokémon 6: Shade

Species: Deino

Gender: male

Level: 5

Attacks: Tackle, Dragon Rage, Focus Energy and Ice fang.

Bio: he has only just hatched from an egg that was gifted to Aaron from his Uncle, being so young Shade only wants to play around and break things.
Kyleking2000 chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
Lol

Cliffhangers suck post the rest
Kyleking2000 chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
Again I love the chapter so much it's awesome like always

I can't stop posting :D