Reviews for Jump Then Fall, Into Me
pru bue chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
hellooooo! I just found your fic, and I really love the idea, I think it was a little rushed and its kind of confusing when you jump from one scene to another,
The way you join each person with marriage its briliant!... and I would love to see Shu and Eiri getting married, maybe in their own way and maybe a baby? Sorry, it just that your fic made imagine all of that!
it has potential to become a longer story, but either way its a really good one-shot, thank you so much for writing
I will take a look at your profile and see if you have more work!
noonsam chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
What a great story! Lovely job intertwining all the relationships in such a natural way, love seeing all the happy endings. I really enjoyed your older, wiser and more mature couples - especially Eiri and Shu.
shojen12 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
*sniff* That was one hell of a bumpy ride. I cried when Eiri and Shuichi broke up, I cried when Tohma and Mika divorced and I cried when Eiri proposed to Shuichi. But...I wouldn't have it any other way. You did a fantastic job.
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
T.T beautiful! Sooooooo friggin beautiful! The different relationships the different stages of love and marriages gawd its soooo wonderfully perfect! It kinda reminds me of the movie "He's Just Not That In To You" but this has no bad ending for any couple?.. Idk if that's a good comparison or not? But I loved this! 0LOVED it! Its so sweet it makes me wanna cry! x3
Impressed chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I'm the girl from waffle house. I said you couldn't write worth shit. Remember me? I take it back. You did do a decent job at this story. So I owe you that dollar. I will pay you next time you come in
fliP chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
My favorite part was when tohma dropped to his knees. Loved this.

When do u plan on updating aihb? :(
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
i love it
ShannaBanana chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Wooow. It has been a long time since I have watched gravitation. You, my dear boy, have made me desire to watch it again. Well written. I will totally recommend this to others. But when do I not recommend your works? I am unsure if I will check out AIHB simply because you have not updated in so long... I think I shall seeing as I know the ending anways :p
95Lies chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Ahhhh I love it. Seriously, it's beautiful. I usually hate happy endings, but I really like this; your writing is incredibly readable and the characterization is so perfect. Loved it.
mysticvirus chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Looooove it. Write a sequel? Id like to see more

about what happened to mika.
Rina chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Love this story. It was a sappy, heart-wrenching as well as heart-warming love story that didn't destroy or distort each character's individual personality. You even wrote a Tohma that actually LOVED his wife and didn't only marry her in order to get closer to Eiri. I would give this a 5 out of 5 but because I am such a spelling Nazi, I'll give it a 4.9. Only a couple of errors and because I know that even the best writers need spellcheck sometimes. "Las Angelas" is supposed to be "Los Angeles". There is a word often misspelled because there are different variations of it and each has a different meaning according to context of the sentence and use.

There- denotes a place/position of subject or to introduce a sentence when a verb comes before the subject. ex: He was standing over THERE, (see above sentence for other example)

Their- denotes possession of something by subject. ex:It was THEIR place, all theirs.

They're- is a contraction of they and are and denotes a subject being something. ex: They're different than other couples.

Lieing is spelled "Lying"

Your, like the word their, means possession of something. YOUR chair, YOUR cup, YOUR husband. The word You're is contraction of you and are. ex: No. YOU'RE both. You're marrying too fast. Still, great, GREAT job.