Reviews for Stay With Me
This is really good! And smut would be acceptable ;P
mooddoll chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
Nice story
XXilikecatsXX chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
i dont mind so i guess put me in the yes
CurlyMustache chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
Smut, please? :D And to fill in for 50 other people, "" That should be enough. :O There is fifty, if you wanna count. Soooo...

SMUT. Dave x John is my OTP.
CurlyMustache chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
D'aw.
Kito Hanabi chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
My vote is yes. Hooray for smut!
GilmoreAnax chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Yeah, my vote totally goes for smut. That's a given for me.
Lyricaa chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Um yes. This story is adorable. Also. To answer your question... *raises hand* I am a shameless pervert and therefore would vote for smut - but I also want YO to write whatever you're comfortable with! After all, if the voting goes towards hardcore smut but the the most you're comfortable writing is sloppy makeouts, you'll end up forcing the smut out and then it won't be as good as you could write it, see? (though I believe you'd write it amazingly, given how cute the rest of this piece is!)

Basically, my vote goes for whatever you are most comfortable with, getting as close to smut as that is. :D
I.Write.Love chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
THIS. IS. CUTE.

Please, please, pleeeeease don't stop writing it :D It's way too cute for words! You're doing a wonderful job! :D
ovimatto chapter 4 . 12/13/2011
awwww ;3; this is too cute 'D

update soon please :3
goneanddeleted chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
Ohhh cute~

Can't wait for another chapter.
GilmoreAnax chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Do you happen to live in Washington? Because I live in Washington and you seem to know where things are up here. Hah. Anyway, I love the story so far and cannot wait for more.
roxxihearts chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
I stopped reading at about here:

You run to embrace him, and you are crying. He looks shocked, and you sob into his chest. He puts his arm around you and leads you out of the way of other passengers trying to depart.

"John," he says. You keep crying. His voice is beautiful. "John. Calm down, please."

I'm sorry! _ It's not your writing! Someone I know recently went on a long rant about characters in Yaoi fanfics getting demasculated and turned into wimpy virgin school girls (most notably when they are the "receiver") when they are not like that at all. Unfortunately it's still fresh in my mind and I can't enjoy this fic like I would have normally.