Reviews for Voices of the People
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
OoO... BEAST BOY! *TTOTT I'M SORRY FOR THE HUMAN'S IGNORANCE! THOSE ARE BRATS, AND I HATED THEM! TT-TT He's too nice for this earth. Man, I hated those kids, if I was a villain, I would have killed them.

Nice story, what a twist. Its amazing how little respect some of the occupants of Jump have for the TT. Especially BB, he must be so mature and forgiving to put up with our human shit every day... he's too nice, but I loved Raven in this too. Nice story, it was great.
wolfhead chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Great story. :) chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
much as i hate to associate myself with the characters you've designed (they are, by the by, flawlessly despicable) i must be honest and say that such thoughts have crossed my mind. not about the titans, but about the people around me. so i wonder which is worse, being uncharitable about famous strangers or about the people you know?

i like your work. what grows in deception was well crafted and entirely too plausible (hmm, i need to remember to drop a review on that fic...). this piece of yours excited some introspection. perturbing but well worth it. again, i'm gonna have to cross examine myself- am i a good human being, embodying the compassion that separates us from beasts and, apparently, the riff raff of society.

thank you.