Reviews for Gundamtech SEED
Doom0117 chapter 4 . 6/2/2018
Well I liked what I saw of this and hope you pick it back up!
Nameless chapter 4 . 2/22/2018
I hope you will someday finish this story.

I really enjoy it.
paladin3030 chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
So is this story still "BLACKED OUT" because you haven't updated it for nearlly two years now.

If you abandoned it just say so in the summary.
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Awesome story
Please continue.
Toby chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
This is a Great story,I hope your not giving up.
Dimensional Wanderer chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Keep updating it! I want to keep seeing more until you reach the end of it, Macross style!
Blackholelord chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Looks like a good story, and you can see Robotech: Macross Saga on YouTube these days.
thunder18 chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
enjoyed reading this chapter
AXL999 chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
I know but I wish It was male Kira oh well. but good chapter thought
Meteor Ardbert chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
Gave this fic a recommendation at SpaceBattles in the Macross/Robotech Recs and Ideas thread.

I just hope you stray a bit farther from the Robotech canon with this since it incorporates Gundam SEED too.
Dark Phoenix Jake chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
I like this one so far. Keep up the good work.
hornofdesolation chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I have just rememberd that the reason the Earth Alliance used Strike Daggers is because the original mass production model GAT-01A1 would have take too long to mass produce for their liking. The Dagger has similar performance to the Strike Gundam though the Phase Shift armor is missing and a number of weapons and systems have been replaced or downgraded to make it easier to pilot and mass produce. The full details can be found in the Gundam Wiki Dagger article.
hornofdesolation chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
It's just occurred to me. With the looming threat of a possible alien invasion might the UESF have gone ahead and supported the construction of multiple Requiems and GENESISs. The Grand Cannon certainly had the fire power of Requiem.
kamikage86 chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Awesome chapter and I'm really looking forward to more, so please update soon.
Wolfman-053 chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Rick was in the front seat of a VF-1D. The VF-1A is the basic grunt Valkyrie.