Reviews for A World Without Shadows
Elizabeth Carter chapter 27 . 8/20
Always love this interpretation of the story, I read another AU where Hawke romanced Merrill as a Mage but Bethany also survived the oger and went to the Gallows because she was too worried about her falling to the dark-spawn. Your story is well fleshed out great character interaction and better emotional interplay than the game gave u, and what they gave us was very good
Spikesagitta chapter 27 . 8/19
Literally and figurative heartless mage :p I just had to make that comment XD

Anyway, Fenris :/ Mixed feeling about the guy. Yes bad past, but totally an ass. But I can sort of see why he think so.
Candle in the Night chapter 27 . 8/17
That chapter kicked off far quicker than I anticipated! Here I was expecting a quiet day at the bench and it's suddenly upended by slavers. Fenris does behave like a complete arse, but as Hawke says it's hard to hold it against him after seeing a small taste of what the magisters are capable of. Despite everything he feels like an outcast. And who could blame him? There is literally no one else who is like him.

Still an arse though.

It was great to see you updating again despite all the bad things that have happened recently. So thank you!
Wispr chapter 27 . 8/17
Awesome chapter, you really got the characters personalities done wonderfully. Fully understand how real life can keep you busy and appreciate the effort you put into getting this chapter out.
YEEEEYYY!
trunks111 chapter 27 . 8/16
fucking yes. surprised to see an update but it was well worth the wait.
Artman King chapter 27 . 8/16
That was a fantastic chapter. I am very happy to see that this story has not been abandoned. This was one of the more difficult parts of the game in my opinion. I understood Fenris's anger and pain but he was a complete dick, even killing Hadriana after giving his word. You captured this moment perfectly and I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next.

"Always shoot for the moon. For even if you miss, you'll land amongst the stars."
Athla chapter 27 . 8/15
I adore this fic. Hope thing get less stressfull for you soon.
Dimladris chapter 27 . 8/15
3 excellent to see another chapter! Keep up the good work!
ServeMeTheSky chapter 27 . 8/15
I'm so glad that I recently completed another playthrough of this game, because I remember these events with more clarity than I otherwise would have done. It's lovely to see another update for this story as well; it's definitely one of my favourite DA fics. Good job.

Side note: I spent a lot of that playthrough butchering a Welsh accent by repeating the phrase "if I had a griffon I think I'd name him Feathers" to myself, and I'd actually forgotten that he was a character in this story, so that was amusing.
abbiblueeyes chapter 26 . 8/1
Ok first off, this story is amazing! Before I found it a lot of the romance between Merrill and Hawke were just in my head, now I can read it! All I can ask is that you continue the story whenever you have the time and feel up to the task, and I will definitely keep an eye open for updates!
GeorgyPorgy chapter 26 . 5/2
Though your personal life comes first and that you owe no obligation to anyone, i hope that you decide to continue this story. It is a very well-written and thoughtout piece and has really set itself apart from other hawke(f)/merrill stories. Hope to see an update soon, but again no obligations :)
Broshark chapter 26 . 2/19
It's been so long, I was worried we'd never get another update. Keep up the good work!
The Gentleman With A Cane chapter 26 . 1/6
Ah, not only do I finally get a chance to review your little marvel; but you updated! Forgive me if I sound rude, on the contrary I've been eager to her more from you. This story is one of my personal favorites for many a reason that could literally go onto eternity; O.C.'s not taking over the story, Hawke not being a Mary Sue, Varric's chest-hair- the list goes on.

Keep writing when you can, I can't demand any more from you nor criticize your updating schedule: I can barely access a computer for more than an hour if I'm lucky. Ignore any who throw bricks your way; they don't know what the hell they're typing and you can always make a nice fireplace to toast marshmallows.

Regards,
The Gentleman With A Cane
trunks111 chapter 26 . 1/1
I ship it so hard... That's really a I can think of to say...