Reviews for His Past, Present, and Future
evillullaby6 chapter 14 . 5/18/2013
Wow that was the most interesting fanfic i have ever read. I just couldn't stop reading.
jussomerandomguy chapter 14 . 3/9/2013
it took me time to get the ending but when I got it I was all like "Awwwwww SHIT" hope u create more cool stories
Fifitheflowertot chapter 14 . 1/30/2013
Aww such a cute ending :) loved it x
SupernovaBrainImplosion chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
You are killing me here.
My feels are taking complete control and I am rolling around in joy.
That was so original and well written and intricate and... Fuck. It's made my week.
I can't say I would have made it Dashi who raped Chase, but you are the author, and looking back, it gave deeper meaning to the story.
I haven't even looked to see if you have written any other stories like this, and I am already ticking the favourite author box.
I look forward to any future Chamikos of yours.
Silvermoss94 chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
First off, I really love your use of sarcasm. Secondly, this is the best KimikoxChase fanfiction I've read so far. Thank you for such a wonderful, entertaining tale! I really like how you delve back in time like that, and you really answered all the questions (that I can think of) as to Chase's present personality and way of thinking. Such as his honor, the cats, and why he always think carefully through everything.
I admit, I was caught off guard when I found out that Chase had to go through such a traumatizing experience as a child... But you pulled it through really well.
One thing that I found unsatisfying however, was how did the shroud ended up in Kimiko's bag? Or was that the Sands of Time doing? Along with her dresses that she didn't packed too? And what about the ring?

A much appreciated reader -Silver
LuvinAniManga chapter 14 . 12/19/2012
Interesting. Interesting. the question remains, so people really know their own futures? I did like how she went crazy from knowing - that was a good portrayal there. I still can't believe she revealed everything to him in front of everyone else... That had ME embarrassed for her. But you gotta love Master Feng. He totally knows what he's doing, haha. Nice job, and keep up the good work!
LuvinAniManga chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
Yep. Scarred for life.
LuvinAniManga chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Hey there! I haven't finished reading yet, but I just wanted to review so far. I really like the concept of the story - it's so different, and it's really interesting to see the past you've made for Chase - I love it! And the fact that Kimiko has been this constant in his life - the awesome time paradox! Love it.

On that note of time though, I do have a couple things to say... They're just small things, but the first one was Kimiko thinking that young Chase thought he was gay. I had just personally assumed, when he said "I think I like girls now" that he was just being a kid, since all kids hate the opposite sex at some point when they're little. That, and no one, even a child, would openly admit to having "gay thoughts" at that time. Secondly, a kiss on the hand back then was just a traditional means of greeting (though I don't think they even really did that in China...but regardless). I do agree, though, that him actually kissing her was quite out of line for the time - actually, he seemed rather abrupt and forceful to me, but whatever.

And no to continue reading. Great job so far - I'm really enjoying it!
Backlash Button chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
you sir, are an ass hat! and i thot dashi was a good guy *gets sword*
Yurself and me chapter 14 . 8/26/2012
Pretty good pretty good :) this is one of ur best stories yet:)
N Harmonic chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
fun. e.
Demonrazor chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
Wow! This story is amazing, cute and sweet. I love the plotline and the ending falls perfectly into place. It is definitely worth reading and re-reading.
woodlandfairykirk chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
amazing story! Keep writing(:
BalisongBitch chapter 14 . 4/17/2012
I squealed at the end of this.

Just to let you know :P
TheMaskedShuppeteer chapter 14 . 4/2/2012

I love it. So. Much.

The idea is GREAT, the execution was GREAT, and you are GREAT!

Lol, though there was one little thing that kinda rubbed me the wrong way...

You had Dashi RAPE Chase! DASHI. RAPE. CHASE. Those words do not belong in the same sentence.

But... It didn't disturb QUITE as much as it should. Oh well.