Reviews for You Are My Guardian
Hidaniscute20 chapter 22 . 6/5
Fangirl moment ahhhhhh. Those last few moments of this chapter are exactly what I wish other people would do at least a bit more of. I love the suspense and just the entire series it's self. Can't wait to finish reading the entire series.
Moms SweetPea54 chapter 6 . 4/20
Love it!
transfixed to the words!
Loved the ending to this chappy!
Alex chapter 24 . 10/12/2014
Gahhhhhhhhhh. I love this story SOOOO much! Hehe. Fantastic job!
mywinterfireflies chapter 24 . 9/28/2014
Wow just wow...write more pls
Emerald Time chapter 24 . 1/23/2014
Love it! Yay! I can't stop smiling!
biffborax chapter 21 . 1/19/2014
I always wondered this...But if Ishikaru was there to help Ritsu, why was he looking for Ritsu at Emerald?
The valkyrie goddess chapter 23 . 7/29/2013
1) ritsu's apartment is the closest to the elevator
2) i like your stories i like 'em alot but i dont like how people get ritsu a defensless attitutebecause i think everybody can stand up for there one but other wise i love it ! ;) 3
Toolazytologin chapter 12 . 7/12/2013
OMGZ when I login, I'm putting you as a favorite author!
Yaoi-ish chapter 19 . 5/29/2013
I really love the it seems that the lemon seems to repeat its moves.
Anime Cherry Blossom chapter 18 . 3/15/2013
Anime Cherry Blossom chapter 17 . 3/15/2013
Me at the beginning of the lemon squeal, me at the end awww it's over :(
TrackerIsHere chapter 24 . 1/25/2013
Don't you dare listening to anyone trying to tear you down. Your stories are amazing, your additional characters are so AMAZING, your lemons are exceptionally juicy, and I love hearing the tidbits about your life. I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/4/2012
I really love your fic.. i usually tend to avoid Sekaiichi Hatsukoi fics cause their usually just pwps but im really into this one :) and I know how you feel bout the whole lonely thing... im native american n live on a reservation where no one watches anime or reads manga let alone yaoi :/
Amy chapter 18 . 9/14/2012
I'm french and your french is fine.
By the way, good story
JustAnotherFan chapter 18 . 9/6/2012
Hiya I love reading your stories (I've only jus discovered them and am sitting here reading them in order!) They're really good! I don't wan to be too picky but in your french translation instead of 'dans Japon' it should 'en Japon'. Also how are you is '├ža va?'... hehe, Anyway they're just correction you can use if you like... but the story is still really cool anyway! 3