Reviews for You're not the only one
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Oh how lovely. I love these conversations that happen behind the scenes. I totally believe they exist, and this one would fit perfectly into the show. Great work. :)
SnowEnvelope91 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Loved it
StelenaNeverDies chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
love it! ]

great writing!
abbyli chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
This is really good. I like to see this part of Caroline and Damon's relationship, not the part where he was always feeding on her.

Saw the 3x03 episode where she whips his ass for feeding on her father. Hahahahahahaha! Can you get better than that? Have you noticed that whenever Damon get's his butt kicked, it's by girls? Caroline, Lexi, and Bonnie! And Bonnie's grandmother too.
BeautifulStrongFullOfLight chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
really liked this one-shot!

thanks for writing!

AmyFrancis chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Very good one-shot!

Good job!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I really liked this, especially how the way they complimented each other in a backhanded way by saying "you're not annoying". Hehe.

But I think the best thing was when Damon said, "You're Caroline Forbes. Something positive will happen." How did she not melt at this? (Although it could have been Damon's tone of voice when he said it.)
VampCaroline chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I love it!

"You haven't said some witty comment for me to leave, what have you done with the real Damon?"

Damon rolled his eyes and looked at her, "When you're not complaining about your boy drama, you're not annoying."

"Uh thanks Damon." She took a sip of her coke, "When you're not a witty asshole you're not annoying either."

love that part!

"I'm not hiding the fact that I'm upset. I shouldn't have to put a fake smile on my face and tell the world I'm okay. I'm not Elena; I'm not doing that.

so true.
skyewardfuckyeah chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
That was nice! :) I think these two are similar in a lot of ways and could actually have a great friendship! Great one-shot!