Reviews for Sucker Love
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 7 . 10h
Love this! Please update again soon!
Stephycats7785 chapter 7 . 5/26
Love the story I thought tate was devouring the show but you show his mind games more so great job
Lunaliceazreal chapter 2 . 4/27
Great job
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 4/27
Wow this is awesome
This is so good
californicated chapter 7 . 1/15
So sad to see this story wasn't finished! I read all 7 chapters in one sitting, one of my favorites I've read of this random so far. Please continue!
Kendran chapter 7 . 1/12
This is so captivating! A really in depth look at the psyche whose not all there. I absolutely adore this. The characters are wonderful and true, reacting as not just as how they were written, but how many people would react to these situations. The relationship between Violate and Tate is deliciously twisted, and very appropriate for someone of his nature. Thank you, thank you, thank you on pulling no punches with his character and letting him be the manipulative, paranoid person that he is. That is an amazing feat for any writer, let alone a FanFiction one. You should be exceedingly proud of this, and I hope you keep it up! Stay safe and well :D
Khaleesi95 chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
This story is absolutely amazing. You write Tate and his relationship with Violet and with his family really well. You have a brilliant way with words. I hope that one day this story will be updated.
joujoy chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
I hope this story will be continued. I quite enjoy it.
oceanofoswald chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
I adore this story! I just finished AHS season one and my friend that watches it was disgusted when I told her that I was really upset Violet and Tate didn't end up together. So, I'm glad to know there are other shippers.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
This story is brilliant. I know this hasn't been update in over a year, but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading the chapters that you have posted and that your writing style is beautiful. It would obviously be nice if you decided to continue (unlikely, I know) but regardless of an update, I loved reading every minute of this and I'm glad I decided to read it despite this story being unfinished.
bella-swan25 chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
Why haven't you updated? I love this story
BsBLady chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
This story is great! I think you did an awesome job with Tate. It looks like you haven't updated in a long time, but I hope you haven't abandoned it!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
You NEED to update soon I need more!
Heart.Or.Head chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
Words can't even explain how much I love this story. But I will try. It's incredible. It's not only my favorite of the American horror story fanfiction, but my favorite story on fanfiction full stop.