Reviews for Stolen Lullabies
demoness of music chapter 20 . 7/17/2013
AWWWW! There were times I wanted to kill you but I didn't cause then I wouldn't get to know the ending but OMG LET ME LOVE YOU!
demoness of music chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
ak;dfhljbkdgsp[]asl fgknls/dnvv I'm ligit crying
not joking tears are cascading out of my eyes
honeyfern2345 chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
SIR THIS STORY MADE ME CRY, AND THAT IS VERY HARD. VERY VERY EXTRA RUSSIAN FINNISH HARD WITH A SWEDISH SPRINKLE ON TOP HARD.
honeyfern2345 chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
VOOODKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TOMATOEEEEEEEESSS HEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR SCHHHHTIIICKKKKKK BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRR
Pengwens chapter 20 . 12/13/2012
It would be interesting for me to see what America's other "kids"(the states of America) would think of New York City and London! You should do a fanfiction on that!
Im interested in the China and France pairing, I wonder how that happened...
Great story, really emotional and intense and Im so happy it worked out in the end! Yay for happy endings!
I have to say that I love all your OCs that you make for your fanfictions, they have awesome, distinct personalities and I really enjoy them! I'll be heading off to start reading the squel to the fic now...even though it is 24:39 right now...oh well:)
Keep on writing!
takuya chapter 20 . 11/19/2012
oh that chapter was epic and a brilliant end to a story
Unvorstellbar chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This story...this story is absolutely amazing. You literally had me sobbing within the first three chapters - I was so intently following every word...I was sobbing 'I'm sorry!' To my Hetalia scroll because I felt so bad.
...
Now for the happy fangirl stuff! This was amazingly well-written, and I wish I had discovered it sooner! You used nearly all of my favorite pairings, and their kids...oh my gosh their kids are amazing! I never once in my life thought I'd read 'ohononon' and 'aru' in the same sentence - you had me laughing so hard for about fifteen minutes! I've never cried so hard over anything, and because I'm kind of an idiot I decided to read this at twelve in the morning, I was screaming and sobbing into my hand/sleeve/blankets/pillow. Especially when Saichi died...I have never cried that hard, like, ever in my life. But I don't care because it was wonderful and the ending made up for it all!
Wow, I just realized how long this review is...so I'll cut it short here and just say thank you for writing this! You have become one of my new favorite authors 3
Animel Canadia chapter 20 . 10/26/2012
YAY :D I was in love with this from the moment 5 was up. I was with this since! I CANT WAIT TO WATCH THESE AWESOME KIDS IN THE NEXT FIC :D
Yanelle chapter 20 . 10/26/2012
well then, that was an awesome fic I guess I'm sticking around for the sequel(?)
Guest chapter 20 . 10/26/2012
I love this bitter sweet story!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/24/2012
Yay! I'm glad this updated, thank you so much for a wonderful fic! please write more stories on the gertia family :D they are my favs!
liziz stories chapter 20 . 10/24/2012
Oh no its over!wow this was an awesome fic great job it was amazing! Thanks for the happy ending and the names I was a little confused :)! Thanks it was really fun to read and fangirl over!
XxSpadesBunnyxX chapter 20 . 10/24/2012
. woah, so many kids I like how Japan and Greece are like, the only ones with more kids XD

Well Alls well that ends well and the part where Tink gives Aly a sad smile is really heartwarming

Well, I await your next fanfic, this is my all time favorite fanfic mon ami
Waveripple of Team Sunrise chapter 20 . 10/24/2012
Wonderful story, just wonderful! You're writing is awesome and the plot was very memorable!
Sol Jones chapter 20 . 10/24/2012
Yay there will be more!
I cant wait!
That means more pruhun
Is Fritz story the same or different?