Reviews for You Me At Six
illjwamh chapter 3 . 4/15/2016
Enjoying things so far. You're keeping a swift pace, which is nice. So many stories can get bogged down by overdoing the details. Not that I have any room to talk on that score.

Nitpick: James would already be 16 at this point, his birthday having been in March.
harrypotterforeverx chapter 18 . 8/23/2015
Update?
harrypotterforeverx chapter 19 . 8/16/2015
I'll give you 200 reviews if you update this story! Can you please let us know if you're going to continue it?
Could you send me a message to let me know? :)
Proly chapter 19 . 8/9/2015
Hello, great story and I'm curious if it'll be continued or if you have and new stories being planned or made. Really like the effectiveness of the story

Love
~Prongs
Guest chapter 19 . 5/26/2015
Love your story!
sunny12345 chapter 19 . 3/28/2015
Its been three months since you have updated and I can totally understand being busy and writers block but I'm just being impatient and I would love to know if you are continuing with this story or not because I really want to know how James takes it that it was Lily that has been taking care of him and I would also like to know what happens when he really wake's up. :)
sunny12345 chapter 5 . 3/17/2015
Oh my God that is so sad :( but a really good chapter
sunny12345 chapter 4 . 3/17/2015
Oh my God I can't wait to read the rest of your story I love it so far :)
Le Faucon Bleu chapter 19 . 3/4/2015
I'm very impressed with your writing of James and his behavior after his parents' deaths. I am officially hooked and will be following this story to its end.
Thanks for writing!
ChiaraCe chapter 19 . 2/20/2015
This is really really good! Update soon, I'm soo curious!
Guest chapter 19 . 2/6/2015
And also ( yes I am the person who just reviewed) I think your characterization is wonderful. Gah!
Did I mention that your story is BRILLIANT ?
thanks again for writing it.
Keep smiling :)))))))

Alexa
Guest chapter 19 . 2/6/2015
Oh well. This is a BRILLIANT, AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL story . So please don't abandon It. Take as long as you need to update but just dont abandon it.
I am sorry I didn't review all the chapters but I was so into the story that I kept jumping to the next chapter . I am sorry.

You just made my day with the story. So thank you so much for writing it. Again this story is so good . Please update soon :)

Have a good day :))))
Keep smiling :))))))))))))
Guest chapter 19 . 2/3/2015
what are u thinking?! MAKE MORE CHAPTERS, DAMMIT! WTF, I LOVED IT! HURRY UP WITH CHAPTER 20, OR THE EPILOGUE!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/3/2015
LOVE IT ALL! PLEASE KEEP WRITING JILY STORIES! CUZ, I CAN'T GET ENOUGH JILY STORIES! thanks!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/3/2015
please don't eat me! I really like ur story so far! Please, please, please keep going!