Reviews for Savior
Loved it
heidipoo chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Great start.
read to feel chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Make more cabbie stories! Im begging you!
Ashley b chapter 35 . 9/29/2013
Make another series! You are a good writer and all the other ones i read seem sooooo crappy after reading this! Please make another one with a totally different story
Angela123 chapter 35 . 8/15/2013
How about another sequel to this story! I love the sequels and I definitely need more. *gets down on her knees and beg* please make another!
Daslyn chapter 35 . 8/15/2013
Can you make a sequel to this where they actually get married and they have a baby boy
Freebird87 chapter 35 . 4/14/2013
Very good story. You're a great writer. I'm sure you hear that all the time, though.
Freebird87 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
So in this story, Robbie's parents don't hate him?
Cabbie.Forever.Loved chapter 34 . 12/24/2012
Awwwww..it ending to fast lol :)
Guest chapter 21 . 12/22/2012
Yaaayyyy Drama part is over...even though I like Drama lol loved it :3
Cabbie.Forever.Loved chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
WTFFF! Omg Why Is Cat Stupid? Lol Sorry...But She Is Ummm Acting Really Dumb ...Loved It Tho 3
Mansion chapter 35 . 11/17/2012
one of the best stories of cabbie i have ever read
Encantria chapter 35 . 10/29/2012
hi! great story, i only just found it and i know its been done for a while, but i just wanted u to know that i really enjoyed it :) plz keep writing
Guest chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
I don't comment much here, but I just have to say this:

They forgot his birthday? I don't know how it is in your country, but in mine, the 18th birthday is kind of the most important one you'll ever have. If my friends did that, I would have left them immediately (okay, maybe not left them, but I wouldn't be cool with it, and I don't even like attention that much).

But I like your stories, though I'm a bit sad you seemingly took the platonic part (which I personally thought was kind of beautiful) out of Robbie and Jade's friendship.
HerMajesty85 chapter 35 . 8/18/2012
Thanks for the wonderful story, I enjoyed every chapter. Looking forward to Emerge. Hopefully there will be babies in it!