Reviews for Pure Happenstance
OMGness chapter 9 . 12/13/2012
Write more of this beautiful story!
Allan chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
Very good!
Alaska.AL chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
Update update... Also please check out my stories please thanks:) please
Alaska.AL chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Update update... Also please check out my stories please than
allan chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
Clarisse is also an idiot sometimes
allan chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
naruto really is an idiot sometimes.
anonymous viewer chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
Great story! You brought Clarisse into the story ,fantastic! Will she keep trying too kill Percy? I think you should bring Thalia into the story too. I mean two kids of the big three are in the naruto world. It would be so interesting if all 3 of the big three kids were in the story. Will the akatsuki be in the story too? Orochimaru and Kabuto? Team Seven has met a monter from the Percy Jackson world so its only fair that the demigods meet bad juys from the naruto world.
19Teardrop94 chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
Yes! I like the new one. Just wish it were longer and that you'd update again.

T
19Teardrop94 chapter 8 . 4/15/2012
Ah! How could you leave a cliffhanger like that! TT Hurry with the next update! D: :)

~Tear
Merlander01 chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
i like the way this story is going

it would be cool if Mrs. O'Leary was in the story too.

keep up the good work!
whataboutbob chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
I must say, this is hilarious. Loving the Annabeth/Sakura and Naruto/Percy similarities.

I think that Percy and them should tag along with team seven...not permanently maybe, just for a mission or two. Sakura and Naruto got to be impressed by the PJO characters, so now its time for the PJOs to see what team seven can do, maybe even get a glimpse of the power of the nine-tails. Exciting!

Now, how do I put this delicately...Sasuke is hot. Please don't stop with him.

How did Grover get left behind? I want, no, I _need_ Grover in the story. Maybe he could pop up somewhere, randomly, I don't care, but I would greatly appreciate if he could be included. Clarrise, too. She could come in and create some tension between the PJO characters.

One small, eensy complaint. Short chapters. I love your writing, but it ends so quickly!

Update asap!
RedRangerBelt chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Cool story. Are Percy, Leo, Nico and Annabeth going to be ninjas? How old is Nico right now? How old are the other demigods? Are there any other demigods coming? What's the timeline for the PJO universe? Has the next great phophecy been fulfilled? Is Shikamaru going to get his clock cleaned in Shougi by Annabeth once she learns how to play?