Reviews for The Infamous Bellatrix Lestrange
Tigerlily chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Creepy. But cool.
homeathogwarts chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I love that you took a quote from AVPM and actually turned it serious. I attempted this challenge and failed miserably, so the fact that you finished is amazing to me.
jade isabelle chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I loved your use of the quote! Great story...I love Seamus...*sighs*
wynnebat chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Hi! Awesome story, I thought it was very well written.
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I like the way you worded a lot of the phrases here. Not a very fun way to learn about something, but I'm sure Dean's right. In fact, we know he is :) Sort of. Still, who doesn't love Bellatrix? (hint-the penname-hint).
BookWorm77071 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I loved the use of your quote! Genius!
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I like this little snippet into Dean's and Seamus's interactions, and you did a good job with making the quote serious. (Although I still think it's a pretty amusing quote.)
sweaterweather21 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I know this is a serious story, but with the quote you were given, and how you linked it with Bellatrix Lestrange, I had to laugh. It seems like such a schoolboy thing to say, but there's more to Seamus' warning than a joke.

This really provided a deeper look into Seamus and Dean's friendship, which isn't something I've ever really read. I can tell that you're comfortable with writing them, and perhaps I'll read your other Dean/Seamus story next. Their interactions were perfect, like the bit where Dean is used to Seamus swearing at the paper and they way Dean can understand how serious Seamus is being at the end. Also, interesting nickname for Seamus - "Shay." Can't say I like it too much, but it adds some familiarity :D
aasiya333 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Very well written... You explained the child viewpoint very well!

Very enjoyable...

Marauder-In-Disguise chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Aw poor Seamus - really like how you write their friendship!
NevilleBamf chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I really really like this. Staircases!
Violet Scarlet Lily chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Wow that was awesome. I loved Bellatrix :) and even though I wasn't familiar with this prompt, I thought you did a fabulous jb with it. I also thought the way you characterized dean and Seamus was particularly good. I really enjoyed this story. Keep writing!
Simply Paranoia chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This was really good!

Good job with making it a serious story, especially with that quote. I really did quite liked how you had two of the characters who were in the scene in AVPS

Great job