Reviews for Silver Bells and Cockle Shells
Guest chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
So, when's the next chapter? I want to know how Peeta's doing. Does Delly get together with Peeta because he's hijacked and hates Katniss's guts but loves Delly because she's one of the few things that wasn't distorted by the Capitol? PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Capitol Citizen chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
OMGALE!:O YOU ARE SOoOOOOo AMAZING! I HAVE BEEN TRYING 2 FIND A GREAT DEETA STORY LIKE 4EVER,AND U TOTALLY FIT THE BILL!I DON'T KNOW WHY EVErYoNE DIDN'T LiKE YOUR FIRST AUtHOR NOTE,o_O!I ARGREE WITH EVERYTHING U SAID!I DON'T KNOW WHY PEOPLE WOULD HATE U 4 THAT! IT SEEMS LIKE THE STORY GOING IN THE DIRECTION OF GALE\DELLY THEN PEETA\DELLY THROUGH! ALI I REALLY CUTE IN MY HEAD,I DON'T KNOW WHY:-P! PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE UPDATE!
uselessatmakingupnames chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
I don't normally read fanfiction for anything other than Narnia, each time I have strayed, it hasn't managed to grip me. But Silver Bells and Cockle Shells has converted me! Please update soon, if possible. Thank you.
stargirl chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
kindof long, but you can't rush perfection!
stargirl chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
this just keeps on getting better and better. you should be an author. in a way, i guess you already are!3
stargirl chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
must have taken a buttload of time to do this, but i love it!
idealskeptic chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
So incredibly good! I love this story and I'm kind of sad I'm all caught up.

What I loved most about this chapter is how you explained the way Peeta ended up being so good with words. I'd never thought of it as him trying to appease his mother or any other adult, but that absolutely makes sense and I think it really makes me like Peeta even more - for all that he's been through.

I like that Delly's friends with Gale too, even though this will be a Delly/Peeta story. She's not the type to abandon one for the other, though, so I like that even more.
idealskeptic chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
I thought I was a committed Katniss/Peeta person but I wanted to read a Delly story and found this so I decided to try it.

I love it.

I'll just lay that out there. Delly is the perfect elaboration on the glimpse we got of her in Mockingjay and I feel like I can really connect to her the way you've written it. I can't wait to see what you do with it as I read on and you, hopefully, write more.

I also have to agree about the timeline between Catching Fire and the start of Mockingjay. It is confusing. But I do think that Katniss was out for unconscious for at least a little while before she first saw Gale. Also, I think the timeline includes that Gale only had the D12 people in the woods for a couple days before D13 sent hovercrafts and picked everyone up so they didn't walk all the way there. But I agree, a detailed timeline would be nice.

Not that it matters, though, this is an amazing AU story!
gabz1197 chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
great story so far. Really looking forward to future chapters (subtle hint :)
MaxRide05 chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
That ending was intense! I rlly like how ur going about this fic, with the showing, not (just) telling. Ur doing a great job.

The way that Delly went through all Peeta's mannerisms when 'he was performing' explained her situation more than if u had just written a few sentences about how Delly knew Peeta just as much as, if not better than perhaps, his own brothers, or something like that.

Loving this so far. I'd be very proud if I were you; ur pacing this story very well.
srslyjulia chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Please update! Peeta/Delly (I christen It Delta) really is underexplored in fanfiction. I love your take.
cherrybubble chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
This was awesome! And although I would like you to update soon, I know it's hard, being an author and all.

What's up with Ali?
ImCutePoison chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
I really wanted to see an alternative with this couple.. I like how you have started and how the story is going. You are really creating a background and base for before bringing Peeta and that makes the story more believable.

I can't wait to read more. You are doing amazing job. Thank you for the pleasure of giving us the story. I am enjoying it a lot.

Hope you update soon.
cherrybubble chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
Nice story. Delly's so nice. Update soon!
Flynnigan Rider chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Oh wow! I'm so glad I came across this story because the imagery of the bring of twelve was very vivid and realistic. And I do very much so want to read a story where Peeta was somebody's first and only choice. As much as I am glad Katniss choose Peeta, she should have done so with better reason and far earlier than she did. Plus Delly and Peeta's relationship really interested me and with your writing skill I think you could do them justice.