Reviews for Little Dog
HairyBallofFur chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Ah, what a wonderful story after all of the horror that war brings...so heart warming

Catalyna chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Aww. Loved it. A favorite ep. Glad someone was able to do Chandlia's Challenge Proud.
SupernaturalFlames chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Aww! How sweet! You've made me want to see this episode again! :) Great job!
freestar chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Aw, what a sweet story. That is one of my favorite episodes. And what a creative way to write it, from the dog's point of view. Thank you!
jpercy chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
wow, a warm fuzzy feeling all over, love it
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Cute!
hogan macgyver chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Got to feel sorry for Dietrich and the dog, but at least they have each other in this war. Nice short story and a great character to use for it!
Firefall chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Sniff, sniff, must be the coming down with something... I love happy endings! Your little dog told her story very well. Imagine her indignation at the man putting her gift into the contrapion! Surely he wasn't the right one for her, he had no need for her. The tall man, such dispair...she could help, she would help. He truly needed her, he was her destiny! Wonder what he named her? Thanks once more for a wonderful story.
Chandlia chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Ah, so glad we've finally gotten the story from the Darers' dog's perspective! I've always thought the dog was the most interesting thread from that episode...and Dietrich was probably in need of some serious cheering up at the end of the raid. Poor man and pup: at least the rats did them the favor, however unintentional, of introduction.

Thanks for posting this!