Reviews for You Can't Take The Sky From Me
masud chapter 1 . 5/23
it's a great xover story, you shouldn't abandon it. cuz there isn't many out there.
Always love the occasional re-read of this fic hoping it's been updated...and then sad that you haven't written anything. It's a really good story. One of the best HP/Firefly stories out there. The build up is slow, but the hook and potential is really really good. Your cliches aren't any worse than anyone else's ever. And I think you're selling yourself short. Even the best writers at DLP aren't so amazing that they have actual careers writing for a living or even famous for it. Or maybe it's the drive and interest or ambition? And even the ones that could be, have almost all stopped writing. New ones have popped up and will probably poop out based on their own interests and whims on whether writing is fun anymore or not. Some even admit as much. If shit still interests you, no matter how cliche, write about it. You can always improve your writing fundamentals. Unless writing was a phase you're over. And then, well, people can go piss off.
R. Howard Lawrence chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Extremely well done, and yes the Firefly portions seemed more polished than the HP parts but I attributed that to Harry's imprisonment and resulting delirium and didn't even think about it being unintentional until the AN at the end.
Do you have any idea when chapter two is coming?
Or has this been abandoned?
Paladin Nox chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Hope more is up soon
CMVreud chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Not the typical "They met a stranger in a dark corner of an seedy tavern" but, wait, it is and they are.
Just wished you'd continued it *sigh*.
Mechconstrictor chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Interesting story. It's kind of confusing at first with the time jumps but I kind of figured it out in the end. I would like to see more of this though.
dispassioneight chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
An update would be awesome :p
moosejuice5 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
liked this first chapter, it looks like the start of an interesting fic.
bookwormtx chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Ok you can't stop there I have to know what happens next
Phoenixbat chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
hot damn!
Face Yourself chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
So... over 2 years later, is the second chapter still in progress? This looks like it'll be great, and I like the writing style, but there is no end to my hate for one-shots and stories that never manage to be completed.
David chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
It was a good story till u made Hermione into a whore
Pen-of-Dreams chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
So did this just prove to be to complex to finish? It had merit and was interesting to say the least. It just seem so many attempt this crossover, which has a lot of potential, but then they fall through when it comes to completion.
Gabe chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Pretty shit. Harry's so fucking incompetent.