Reviews for You Can't Take The Sky From Me
d4rkf0x chapter 1 . 7/9
I love the beginning. Please write more, and if this story is abandoned, it would be nice to see someone write a continuation of this amazing story.
Kateri87 chapter 1 . 4/29
I'm loving this story! Please update!
Spoils chapter 1 . 1/26
Just read this. Great build up and then got to the end looking for the next chapter button which unfortunately wasn't there, please continue this! Harry Potter x Firefly stories are in such short supply, especially good ones!
Slutmonkey Radishballs chapter 1 . 1/25
Ah, too bad this is abandoned.
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Very intriguing story. Any possibility of its being continued?
siriko chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Ah, man. Nothing happened to Hermione? Lame P
masud chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
it's a great xover story, you shouldn't abandon it. cuz there isn't many out there.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Always love the occasional re-read of this fic hoping it's been updated...and then sad that you haven't written anything. It's a really good story. One of the best HP/Firefly stories out there. The build up is slow, but the hook and potential is really really good. Your cliches aren't any worse than anyone else's ever. And I think you're selling yourself short. Even the best writers at DLP aren't so amazing that they have actual careers writing for a living or even famous for it. Or maybe it's the drive and interest or ambition? And even the ones that could be, have almost all stopped writing. New ones have popped up and will probably poop out based on their own interests and whims on whether writing is fun anymore or not. Some even admit as much. If shit still interests you, no matter how cliche, write about it. You can always improve your writing fundamentals. Unless writing was a phase you're over. And then, well, people can go piss off.
R. Howard Lawrence chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Extremely well done, and yes the Firefly portions seemed more polished than the HP parts but I attributed that to Harry's imprisonment and resulting delirium and didn't even think about it being unintentional until the AN at the end.
Do you have any idea when chapter two is coming?
Or has this been abandoned?
Paladin Nox chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Hope more is up soon
CMVreud chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Not the typical "They met a stranger in a dark corner of an seedy tavern" but, wait, it is and they are.
Just wished you'd continued it *sigh*.
Mechconstrictor chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Interesting story. It's kind of confusing at first with the time jumps but I kind of figured it out in the end. I would like to see more of this though.
dispassioneight chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
An update would be awesome :p
moosejuice5 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
liked this first chapter, it looks like the start of an interesting fic.