Reviews for Included
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
T-T Awwww my fav pairing! How come I didt find this before!? It was so cute! *w*
Eienias20 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I remember long ago, finding any Soren & Mia stories was impossible, recently decided to use the search and wow, I no longer feel like the only one!
Really nice story, reminds me of the story I wrote as a secret santa gift years ago, planning on a chapter-ed? totally gonna read it
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I usually see more Ike x Mia stories...haven't seen many Soren x Mia ones before! Thanks for writing this one, then, Ixae. Very cute, and very christmas-y. Cheered me up a bit to read it, and believe me, I needed that at the moment XD Thanks again!
Brunosaurs4 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Aw, that was a great story! I really like this pairing, and you've written about them so well! Nice :)
FiniteXS chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Why aren't there more reviews? I enjoyed this story very much. The pairing, while strange, is actually quite nice. Hopefully, there'll be more of this pairing. Besides the fact that I enjoyed this story, all I can say is keep on writing.
SylviustheStrange chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Aww, that was cute~ :3

It's great for the holidays, and SorenxMia just seem to go with each other so well! (Seriously, these two need more love). But, just a piece of advice; you might want to double-check your work for grammar and spelling.

A beta-reader would help, perhaps? Anyway, good job! Hope to see more works from you!