Reviews for Somewhere With You
kate-sama chapter 1 . 8/1
pleasseee updatee
Endless chapter 19 . 6/25
Please update! Been waiting months for the new chapter and this fanfiction is possibly the best I've read in a long time!
Chi Cheshire Neko chapter 19 . 4/27
One of the best loveless stories I have ever read and the dynamic between Seimei and Ritsuka is so captivating and lovely and words cannot describe how I love/live for the SeimeixRitsuka u have created in this story. The dark and obsessive/creepy hawt ness charactereization that is Seimei was beautiful. And poor Soubi and Kio got me with all the angst, pain and sadness 3

Love ur work really hope to see more *0*
Brookie cookie17 chapter 10 . 4/26
fantastic
Brookie cookie17 chapter 9 . 4/26
great story
Brookie cookie17 chapter 8 . 4/26
great chapter
OMG! I love it! I just can't stop loving it!
deathismyduty chapter 19 . 3/25
I absolutely love this story. I found it a few days ago and couldn't get enough. This story is completely addicting, I think I'm hooked! :)
Illuminate Rain chapter 19 . 3/12
This is my favourite ever!
Christian.SIMC chapter 19 . 3/9
I have loved this fic since the beginning and am ecstatic when you had the opportunity to update. Looking forward to the conclusion to this milestone and where you will take us on the next.

Big fan

Christian
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 19 . 3/9
Seimei/Ritsuka is one of my favorite pairings. They are so cute and adorable together. I love how Seimei really cares for Ritsuka. I hope they end up together, and that there is a happy ending for them. I also hope that Kano finds himself a boyfriend, and has a happy ending as well.

I love this story so much!

Cant wait for more!
smak978 chapter 18 . 2/22
A wonderful update for a wonderful story :)
DiavolSange chapter 18 . 2/17
thank you for this wonderful update! i love SeimeixRitsuka, hope this ends with them happy together XD update again soon please! :)
maplehonie chapter 18 . 2/10
Best fanfic ever. You guys are amazing writers and the story is so good. I feel the character's pain, angst, and happiness all together and I love how developed the characters are. Please continue the story, full support
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 18 . 2/9
Loved the SeimeixRitsuka part :)! And yes seimei really does love ritsuka ! Till next update bye