Reviews for How The Scarecrow Stole Christmas
JennyBeeAMDG1 chapter 2 . 3/27/2015
Even with the two "oopsies", I found the story to be thoroughly enjoyable! It was funny, warm, touching, and delightful! Once again, your imagery is just fantastic!
lis8814 chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
OMG you got them to a T. Oh so wish this was the second season. X mas ep. Great story just loved it.
Scooplet chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Nicely done, Tami! Really enjoyed your descriptive style and the exciting, as well as humorous plot. Looking forward to more.
kittn chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
I think you win the award for most complete credits EVER. Nice job. I thought the actual Grinch part was very cute and a sweet look at what Scarecrow might do with a kid in that scenario. On a separate note: I've noticed that, rather than going through the trouble of HTML, if you put in a line of asterisks or hyphens or something where you want a break they tend to stay where you put them, so you don't lose the break.
AnnieCloud chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This story closes beautifully a gap of the show, the second Christmas of Lee and Amanda's collaboration. I especially like how Lee's lonliness and pain are palpable in this story. It's really very touching. It's also very convincing, how Amanda (and others, too) sees past Lee's defenses, but gets hurt nevertheless, because his pain makes him so irritable.

In my opinion you give a perfect account of the "relationship dance" between those two. What I appriciate very much is the fact, that you get the nonverbal part of their interaction so spot on. I always think this was a big part of the charm of the show. Some things went on under the surface and emerged slowly, but weren't verbalized. It wasn't necessary, because Lee and Amanda were able to decode their nonverbal signs very well. You wrote the ending of your story according to this "relationship dance" and you did a brilliant job!

Thanks for posting this great and well written story!
resourceful chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I enjoyed your season two Christmas story - especially the scenes with Lee and Amanda together. I loved Amanda's surprise visits to Lee's apartment and the interaction of the twosome at the office Christmas party. Your careful attention to detail heightened their emotions as they struggled toward a deeper relationship.

The Santa suit made me laugh (especially the itching and the savior who provided relief). It was also delightful to have Humbug show up for the party.

You gave an excellent sign of better things to come when Lee and Amanda met under the mistletoe and "sighed together as one."
inner thoughts chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
this was so great! I loved it!
Ardeliah chapter 1 . 12/5/2011

For your first story this one is excellent. Lovely characters, excellent descriptions. And personally I love how it is all on one page. And it is posted as a complete story! I love people who don't drag out the suspense. Not that suspense is bad but my patience level is about the same as a 5 year old on Christmas Eve.