Reviews for The Pureblood Pretense
Elysia1 chapter 17 . 4/19/2013
It's like 2 different stories in one. First story about Lee and now the illness. It's really really great!
Schmittie chapter 22 . 4/19/2013
Loved it, just like I loved 'Alanna, the First Adventure'
Guest chapter 16 . 4/19/2013
Awesome! Great chapter. I like the unicorn hair gifts and the way Archie is so worried about Rigel. :)
Ely1 chapter 15 . 4/19/2013
Okay, don't be mad. The first time I read this I skipped the Archie parts. (it was very late by this stage and I was desperate to see where the story was headed). Enjoying taking my time in the re-read and glad there are still parts that surprise me. Great Hermione by the way :)
Elysia1 chapter 15 . 4/18/2013
One of my favourite lines:
"You didn't kill him, did you?" Rosier cocked his head to consider her like she was the finest entertainment, "Because we'll have to cover it up before a teacher stumbles along."
Elysia1 chapter 14 . 4/18/2013
Brilliant! Loved meeting the Malfoy's.
Elysia1 chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
Hahaha. I loved the head of house meeting. It reminded me of this brilliant story: s/1247242/1/The-Substitute from CoffeeColdEyes where Snape and Minerva have a great tete-a-tete. So funny.

Snape was also brilliant talking with Rigel, I love the moments where he hates Sirius.

I am still completely confused by Rookwood and Rosier, so great job on keeping up the intrigue. :)
Elysia1 chapter 12 . 4/18/2013
Pucey raised his eyebrows at their departure, "Well, that's good to know, at least. You have interesting taste in allies, Black."

"Us Blood-Traitors need to stick together!"

Hahahaha. That's what I was hoping Rigel would say. Weasley twins are the best. I like how they call her Puppy, it's like they channel the Marauders and somehow know Sirius is a dog. :)

Another great chapter... I wish there were more chapters in your second novel... badger badger badger... I should have been a Hufflepuff :)
Elysia1 chapter 10 . 4/18/2013
Grrr... I just had that sneaky Lee!
Elysia1 chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
The Weasley's are wonderful in your fics. I particularly like Percy and I think Neville has a good effect on Ron.
Elysia1 chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
Awesome! You write a fantastic Snape. I love their relationship Mentor-Student. It's brilliant. I really want Sirius to get jealous and Rigel to stick up for Snape, or Rigel to get really mad at Snape and call him Snivellis which would be a disaster! :)
Elysia1 chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
Love the first potions lesson. This is such a great story (I might have mentioned that, once or twice already). I've taken to writing reviews now I am re-reading the story. I wonder what Flint was breaking and laughing about? He is a cool character.

I'm flattering you in the vein hope that we get a new chapter for the Serpentine Subterfuge soon. :) I'll try to be more subtle and keep the badgering down in the upcoming reviews as I know how annoying it can be. But, in summary.. you awesome! :p
Elysia1 chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
heeheee... funny jinx :)
Elysia1 chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
I loved this chapter, the description of Draco all bundled up like a baby bird was adorable. :)
Elysia1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Hehehehee! Re-reading in the meantime as I want to see how it all started. I truly love your fics!
487 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »