Reviews for The Pureblood Pretense
leylinjan chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
I imagined the letter Rigel sent to Archie about Flint read to me in a sarcastic-funny young girls' voice and I couldn't stop laughing. I was thinking something along the lines, 'oh boy, now she's got ya' in regards to Archie. Re-reading this for the xth time just makes me love this even more ! )
leylinjan chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
I must admit I never really read your A/N s really thoroughly before. But this time I did and I really like what you said in chapter 2, that 'you don't need a scar on your head to start a revolution, or to be the focus of a political maelstrom'. That's not only true for fanfiction, but also for real life and reading this - and realizing this once more - made me really happy :)
leylinjan chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
hmmm I'm just starting to re-read your stories for the 10th time, because they are by far my absolute favourites! The only thing that comes close is the Life Cycle-trilogy, but that also because it's so incredibly long! I hope nothing happened to you in China, and that access to a computer is really the problem... hope you are well and that you'll write more soon!
Ethorin chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
"Cows eat Oatstalks all the time so you know it is good for bones"
laughter
so funny
that said
fun story I likes
Ethorin chapter 8 . 10/31/2013
meh
it is still fundamentally Harry Potter
and considering the frequent Fan idea of Harry loving cooking...
The403yearold chapter 20 . 10/27/2013
Just quickly want to say, I love how you tried to keep to 300 at the beginning, and then this chapter is 7 times that. This is the second time of reading this story for me. It is still great.
BlankZeroSeven chapter 22 . 9/5/2013
I have no idea how you managed it, but you've created an awesome story from two of my favourite series without leaning to heavily on one or the other, or simply repeating canon. kudos to you, i'm off to read the Serpentine Subterfuge
The Dancing Bear chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
I Love your story.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/18/2013
The snake was adorable
Guest chapter 17 . 8/17/2013
Your writing style flows so well!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
I love the non interest. It is hilarious
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 17 . 8/9/2013
It's really good so far, but my 1 complaint is that it's going rather slow.
rukz chapter 22 . 8/4/2013
One of the best Harry Potter fics out there. Well written, great background story, awesome plot line and love how you've made less known characters come forth.
ShutInBookWorm chapter 22 . 7/25/2013
Really interesting and different. I really enjoyed it.
Srta.Kinomoto chapter 1 . 7/13/2013