Reviews for The Pureblood Pretense
gaysxinspace chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
WARNING: SPOILERS!
This is now my second time reading this fanfiction. It is pure genius, inspiring, creative and dedication. I was scared off at first by how long it was and I took ages to finish it but I'm glad I did because books 2 and 3 are just as good as this one. I'm excited to see what happens with Rigel and Draco's friendship the most though, if I'm honest because it's so...refreshing and unique. A lot of people are saying Rigel's going to end up with Leo, Rosier, and even Archie (I personally think Archie is gonna be with Hermione in the end because they click so well) but I think Rigel and Draco would make a good pair. I've mentioned this on a few other reviews I've made on other chapters but I never said why. I feel other people rolling their eyes because it's another Drarry pairing but it's because they fit so well and even though some say their personalities will clash, I think Draco would be good for Rigel/Harry because since Harry is a half blood, she could easily get out of her and Archie's engagement and be paired with Draco if they ever meet. They also go to each other for comfort and are closer to each other than they are with Pansy. I think Draco will eventually recognize Rigel and Harry as the same person because he is now an empath and their emotions will match up and he'd place two and two together. Plus, Rigel might simply slip up and Draco might walk in on her in their shared bathroom one dayThat's just my theory, anyways. Good work as always and update on that 3rd book soon! P.S the link to Rigel's fanart no longer works? I think I PM you about that but you probably missed it from the loads of others lol x
laelruin chapter 22 . 12/18/2015
I'm really curious to see how she's going to pull the switch back off... Poor thing. Communicating more with Sirus will help them transition back into normal life much more easily. Girls, once they hit puberty just aren't the same anymore. There are a couple of things they're bound to notice. lol
Keep up the awesome work!
Sincerely,
L
Jetsun1119 chapter 22 . 12/8/2015
That was incredible! I usually hesitate to read anything with Harrier Potter but this caught me eye and I was definitely rewarded. You are awesome and I can't wait to read the sequel!
Neloska chapter 21 . 11/25/2015
That last POV from Snape was so perfect. When I realized that Snape would have been aware of Draco's allergies I had thought, that if anyone was to blame it was him for not realizing the coming problem ahead of time. Good to see that I was right. Also his reason for lying to Rigel just feels amazing and I love that he has come to care for her.
This whole story has been wonderful and honestly the best gender bender I have ever read. I am gonna read the sequel as soon as I am finished with this.
Rockstar chapter 22 . 11/14/2015
That was fantastic! On to the next!
Puy chapter 9 . 11/6/2015
I thought that qudditch tryouts were in second year?
Espied7 chapter 21 . 10/29/2015
So intense! Your Snape is probably my favorite character - he's amazing.
Espied7 chapter 20 . 10/29/2015
So cool. And I like that Draco was an active participant in getting out of his own mind - different from Jonathan and Alanna, maybe because there's no royalty involved...
Espied7 chapter 18 . 10/29/2015
Bahaha, the mystery of the 33 crates...
Espied7 chapter 17 . 10/29/2015
Can I please just reiterate how very much I love the basic premise of this story? It's fantastic.
Espied7 chapter 16 . 10/29/2015
Tricking the family really would be the hardest part of the whole charade. Poor Harry and Archie!
Espied7 chapter 15 . 10/28/2015
Your Hermione is hilarious!
Espied7 chapter 14 . 10/28/2015
So charming!
Espied7 chapter 13 . 10/28/2015
Snape is so wonderful. Just sayin.
Espied7 chapter 12 . 10/28/2015
Your Fred and George are so fantastic.
699 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »