Reviews for The Pureblood Pretense
SakiXX1 chapter 22 . 3/9/2014
I love how this story is so intriguing and keeps me guessing. I really like how you create the character, Harriet! I really love the twists in the plot and character developments!
myriad-souls chapter 22 . 3/4/2014
Oh wow. This is like...I mean...
Wow. Just.
Incredible.
Wow.
This is one of those stories I'll revisit time and time again. Thank you for writing.
SUPER ELATED chapter 22 . 3/1/2014
Pardon me while I squeal in happiness.
(!)
(WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE.)
PhoenixAgent97 chapter 15 . 2/27/2014
[AbAbAb](did you see what I did?)
No. I do not see what you did. Care to explain? Please? ThanksAlot! :D
-Phoenix
hobo chapter 6 . 2/18/2014
Flint! Such a trouble maker. So it's his last year in Book 3. What will Rigel do with all the extra time :)
Hobo chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
Are you an angel? Hahahahaha.
Hobo chapter 4 . 2/18/2014
I do love the vision of Draco all windswept. He is really just a kid. The Slytherins all try so hard it makes me laugh...
Hobo chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
Brilliant. LOVE Snape. I just noticed how he says that their schemes are his schemes. Perhaps he will find out and help her? Ohhhh... how I hope so. There can never be enough Snape. :)
Hobo chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Hahahahahaha. I love the line about Sirius' antics causing mothers to worry decades later. Classic. Sirius is the BEST! Also really like Pansy. I'd forgotten their initial introduction!
Hobo chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Another reread? Um. Am I too obsessed? :) Just realised in this chapter you mention Archie using Green contacts. Does he still do this at AIM and when he is being Harry or did his eyes change colour with the advanced potion? Not sure how it all worked out...?
Of Stories Told chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
I find no offense whatsoever for this tale! I have never read alanna the lioness so i don't quite know the importance of it, but if it's anywhere close to being as amazing as this story is i will surely give it a shot! I find it hard to find well written realistic fem harry! stories where he's not too girly, too powerful, or too much of a damsel in distress.

this story is just beyond words for how happy i am that you created it!

i love that she loves potions, i love how driven she is and how she can go from being utterly weak (magic-wise) to being more powerful then the adults just by accident!

this story keeps me in my seat with anticipation as i dearly hope no one finds out the truth about her and also that she becomes the strongest witch of her generation.

I love this story and can't wait to see where you take it so again, thank you so much for writing this amazing tale; you have my thanks.
Cream and Sugar chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
Hahaha I love 'The Look'! Great story so far, I love Rigel to bits! The awesome friendship developing between Rigel, Pansy, and Draco is perfect. On to the next chapter!
Haze Be It chapter 14 . 1/30/2014
I'm rereading this and that last paragraph fill me with dread. I hope whatever that bill is about doesn't become a huge deal. Its that marriage law one? Cause if anything will put me off a fic it would be that trope. Even if you have the Marriage Law thing planned, I think you are to good a writer to let that overwhelm this story. right? yeah, I believe in you. Loving it as always.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/19/2014
I really, really, really, really, REEEAALLLLLY loved this story! Thank you so much for writing it! I hope that there is more available for me to read because I don't think I can get enough of Rigel!
raks0 chapter 22 . 1/11/2014
wow...this was an amazing story! kept me up till 4 trying to finish it...now onto your sequel!
697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »