Reviews for The Pureblood Pretense
The403yearold chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Ok, this is amazing, I've been looking all over for this fic - well not this exact one, just an Alanna take on Harry Potter. To be honest, I'd given up. But then I found this, and it's complete, and long, and well written. I shrieked at my computer :P So thank you :)
Inevitably Insane chapter 21 . 5/28/2013
Still so very much in love with your rendition of HP/Alanna. It's hard to be picky with fanfiction, and so a lot of what you read on here is brilliant in only one or two aspects and you sort of ignore the less glamorous parts, but your writing is really appealing on so many levels. Your characterization is great; I love your Slytherins and Weasleys, and frankly your Snape is one of the best ones I've read in a really long time (his dialogue throughout this entire story makes me so happy).

Basically I love this story and wish there were more fanfics like it. I'm on my third reread and it's still epic. Can't wait for the next update of The Serpentine Subterfuge,

Kris
Lahel chapter 22 . 5/6/2013
...MindBlown. You are awesome.
Ely1 chapter 22 . 4/21/2013
Ba Ba BA! The evil Riddle has appeared. Very scary he is too. Can't wait for more. Ely :)
Ely1 chapter 21 . 4/21/2013
Love it. There are times when I realise how funny it is, you have really great moments that have you laughing and then thinking and then crying. Pureblood Pretense is brilliantly written and a fantastically original fanfic. Thanks for sharing. :)
Elysia1 chapter 20 . 4/20/2013
Brilliant. As always! I like how Rigel is so cheeky and just jumps through the Magical cores. :)
Ely1 chapter 19 . 4/20/2013
This is a really great chapter! I am very worried about Flint's vow and what this will entail later. :o Snape's trust in Rigel is so great though.

There is one typo in the chapter, you have "It's about out deal," instead of "our deal". Considering how nit-picky I am and this is the first I've found I have to tell you again how awesome you are.

Hoping your weekend is full of writing new chapters :) Badger Badger :)

Ely!
Elysia1 chapter 18 . 4/19/2013
Hahaha. I love when there are snake to chat too. I hope he brings one of Sirius's snakes as a familiar. Also, others have mentioned it but the explanations of magical theory are excellent and really make the story more realistic. It's very well done. :)
Elysia1 chapter 17 . 4/19/2013
It's like 2 different stories in one. First story about Lee and now the illness. It's really really great!
Schmittie chapter 22 . 4/19/2013
Loved it, just like I loved 'Alanna, the First Adventure'
Guest chapter 16 . 4/19/2013
Awesome! Great chapter. I like the unicorn hair gifts and the way Archie is so worried about Rigel. :)
Ely1 chapter 15 . 4/19/2013
Okay, don't be mad. The first time I read this I skipped the Archie parts. (it was very late by this stage and I was desperate to see where the story was headed). Enjoying taking my time in the re-read and glad there are still parts that surprise me. Great Hermione by the way :)
Elysia1 chapter 15 . 4/18/2013
One of my favourite lines:
"You didn't kill him, did you?" Rosier cocked his head to consider her like she was the finest entertainment, "Because we'll have to cover it up before a teacher stumbles along."
Elysia1 chapter 14 . 4/18/2013
Brilliant! Loved meeting the Malfoy's.
Elysia1 chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
Hahaha. I loved the head of house meeting. It reminded me of this brilliant story: s/1247242/1/The-Substitute from CoffeeColdEyes where Snape and Minerva have a great tete-a-tete. So funny.

Snape was also brilliant talking with Rigel, I love the moments where he hates Sirius.

I am still completely confused by Rookwood and Rosier, so great job on keeping up the intrigue. :)
642 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »