Reviews for The Pureblood Pretense
Midnight Alwas chapter 21 . 5/28/2012
That was AWESOME! I loved the part about the life debt (i bet that will haunt the malfoys later ( ;

I bet someone will find out about Rigel soon but they'll help for a price.

Maybe Rigel will come up with some sort of extended polyjuice potion for there problem with their appearance.

UPDATE SOON I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.

-Midnight
chibi chapter 21 . 5/28/2012
Hi, I really love your story. I read a lot but few touched me like yours :) Im looking forward the next book and I just wanted thank you to share it with us.

Kiss
Telma Potter chapter 21 . 5/28/2012
English it's not my first language so... sorry for my mistakes. Now, for the story... I read Alanna the Lioness only because of this fic so you can think how much I liked this fic. Now, please post the new story because i really want to know what will happen ).
Debate4life chapter 21 . 5/28/2012
Ooh, a sequel! Well, let us just keep faith it will be as good as these chapters have been then. Thank you for acknowledging me in the list of reviewers, it's nice to know when an author reads and appreciates a review. I loved this chapter, it was very interesting and, I'm sure, spells interesting things for the future.

Til the next chapter, Debate4life
Celena Black chapter 21 . 5/28/2012
omg, that was fabulous...i'm out of words! Really really excited for the next installment, how many books are you planning by the way? Hope she doesn't develop a spilt personality from always having to refer to herself in third person but perphaps find a middle ground between her deception, eagerly eagerly anticipating the next in the series,

See you in 'The Serpentine Subterfuge'

p.s. didn't pick up any typos, or perhaps i was too immersed in the drama ;)

Celena
hentai18ancilla chapter 21 . 5/28/2012
This story is fascinating. Also, will Cho try to get close to Reggie when he's in Slytherin robes? I do think she's elegant-"Reggie" I mean. I wonder if Draco is infatuated with her or not, or rather Theo. In any case this story is thoroughly enrapturing.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 21 . 5/28/2012
nice
TearfullPixie chapter 21 . 5/28/2012
awesome :)
higito chapter 20 . 5/21/2012
I absolutely love your story. It's the one I most look forward to updates from. But I just have a question about the plot line of this chapter. Although I can see how Rigel is slightly to blame for not telling Snape that Draco fell ill, isn't Snape just as much at fault? Because Snape is the only one who knew about both Draco's allergy and the substitution of acai in the potions, and since Draco was bound to succumb to the illness at some point soon, Snape should really have forseen this problem and at least notified someone of the allergy now that it was relevant. I do understand that it fits better into the story the way it is, but I was just wondering how you thought Snape was feeling about the whole situation.
Shinga chapter 20 . 5/21/2012
Hiya!

Awesome Story! I love how you portray the characters.

Snape shouldn't be too mad about Harry not telling him about Draco -in the end Snape made a lot of mistakes in that regard. After all it was SNAPE who told Harry to substitude with Acai, so he was well aware of that AND the fact, that Draco was allergic. About him not knowing that Draco fell ill, well, come on, all the other first years were already out cold, so he HAD to expect it at any moment and should have put potions for his godson aside. He, after all, knew that they would out of Ginseng soon enough (you don't wake up one morning and say "Oh, suddenly nothing is there anylonger!" -it's a process. Snape probably just forget because he was so stressed out. He shouldn't pin that one on Harry, when he is at fault, too. If you have to point fingers, that is.

I read the reviews from dhj (or something like that) and it slightly anoys me, that someone, who is not an author is so much of an know it all. I disagree on nearly every of his/her statements, as I find them plain and simply untrue. I don't think you are biased at all and it wouldn't bge the first time Dumbledore isn't telling the parents anything, after all, the school wasn't closed even with a basilisk on the lose, so this is all not surprising. It fits his character well. Good job.
grinninglikemad chapter 20 . 5/21/2012
I love this story. I just found it and am completly amazed. My mind is whirling around with thousands of szenarios on how the story may continue and I am as giddy as a three year old waiting for some cookies. You got me hooked.

There are so many things that plague my mind! Will Harry get problems now? I mean, she found a way to cure the sickness, so will she get officialy rewarded like a school reward? (like tom riddle or harry and ron in the original series in year two) and wouldn't dumbledore want to inform sirius of his "sons" actions and thus get Harry in a tight situation (should sirius come to school). Would of Rita Skeeter? Now that they found a solution, will they be able to turn the story around as clearly children were targeted? Might Harry actually give her the true story behind the sickness, to prevent the marriage law from passing through?

And what about the Malfoys? Draco knows, that his father knew about the sickness and what was behind it-so will he feel betrayed? After all, he nearly died...What will the elder Malfoy be like now, that he knows his own politcal agendas nearly killed his son? Wasn't their motto blood before honor?

How come Harry is a parseltongue? I mean the potters don't have that trait, does that mean, that lily potter is not that much of a muggleborn after all? Would be kind of ironic, if it turns out that Harry is not truly a halfblood...all these risks would be kind of useless after all...

As you see, I can barely get sentences straight in my excitement over this story so pleaaaaaaase update soon!
Sylva Star chapter 20 . 5/20/2012
I think this chapter was realy great at the explanations of the dracos mind is like an iceburg,then what does snapes mind look like?
dhh chapter 19 . 5/20/2012
I have to ask..WHERE ARE ALL THE PARENTS to these sick children? Is dudlbmdoe KEEPING it to himself? What an ass, if so.

Also, This doing. I first thought that it was the mudlboods and halfbloods doing.
dhh chapter 16 . 5/20/2012
I have to say; I LOVE your Slytherin's in this story but I do hate the fact that you're so bias against them!
Amarantha chapter 20 . 5/20/2012
You rock!

Seriously, this is such an amazing story...i'm shocked you don't get much more reviews. It is well thought out and truly original, which is one of the highest compliments i can give out. Most plots you find in HP fanfics now how been done before and are more often than not very repetitive.

BUT YOU! are actually so very original...this story takes my breath away and makes me hunger for more...and more...and more!

So don't leave me hanging and continue soon please, i beg of you!
483 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »