Reviews for The Pureblood Pretense
chibi-Clar chapter 20 . 6/12/2015
I so love this!
chibi-Clar chapter 19 . 6/12/2015
Intense! She should mail her father about it being an intimidation act!
chibi-Clar chapter 18 . 6/12/2015
I love this!
So much drama and mystery... I think that the children are being targeted has to be related with the legislation of the marriage law.
Also I love that Rigel is becoming acquainted with the upperclassmen!
chibi-Clar chapter 17 . 6/12/2015
I really liked reading about how potion making requires magic use! Rigel will have to fix her magic problem...!
chibi-Clar chapter 15 . 6/12/2015
I love the mystery
chibi-Clar chapter 13 . 6/11/2015
This is good. I'm enjoying the mystery of finding out who can be trusted and who can't.
Hopefully, when everyone does find out about her being a girl the slytherins would have changed their mind about blood purity and all
chibi-Clar chapter 12 . 6/11/2015
I love this!
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Awesome!
Plopp chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
First chapter was good, I found the concept new and interesting and you write well. However, because of the utterly ridiculous way you've described Rigel's eating habits this simply isn't worth wasting time on reading. There's nothing wrong with vegetarianism, but the way you've written it here is not healthy, either physically or psychologically. It gives off anorexia nervosa-vibes in a very subtle and damaging way.
ksecc1 chapter 19 . 6/6/2015
Two things:

First of all, you've confused vial and vile several times in this story.

Second, there is one thing I don't understand. I won't call it a plothole, because I suspect it will be cleared up later as you continue this lovely series. :) Who is buying up all the ginseng? It doesn't seem to benefit the one who created the disease, because it can lead to serious harm to the students. I guess you can substitute, but it's hard, and therefore it makes the whole situation more dire, which may put more pressure on Dumbledore. Perhaps to push Snape to ask for outside help? Because no one could have predicted Rigel's ability to fill in. So then word gets out... But the disease was spreading faster than planned, so who could have predicted that ginseng would be all used up? Anyway, who would know to buy up all the supplies? And why would they do it? I know you mention that someone other than the person who sent the disease will be the real antagonist of the story in the second fic. But I thought that person wasn't "available" until the second fic. I've been curious about the reasoning of all the ginseng disppearing and can't make it work...
ksecc1 chapter 8 . 6/5/2015
I have to ask, are any aspects of these characters based on yourself or your friends? Because the major characters seem to just waltz onto the screen with full blown personalities. Rigel is just...a very unusual character, complete with strengths, flaws, and insecurities.
ksecc1 chapter 4 . 6/5/2015
So, in honor of your update, I'm treating myself to rereading the series, since I've forgotten a good bit of it. Rigel is absolutely hillarious. She has absolutely no idea why she should be at all unusual. I love reading her POV, and also other's reactions to her. So the whole series is pretty much a win/win for me.
twinbuster2 chapter 22 . 5/29/2015
I'm absolutely enjoying this series! Now onwards!
leylinjan chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
I'm being naughty right now. There is a VID (that is, a Very Important Deadline) 14 hours and 7-and-a-half minutes from now, but I'm spending time reading this - AGAIN - instead. I really love this story, and I think you should put the sentence: "You don't need a scar on your head to start a revolution, or to be the focus of a political maelstrom." (You, chapter 2, but I couldn't review any chapter until now) in the summary or frame it and put it on the wall or something, because it is awesome. Can't believe I never noticed it before!
ScriosAisling chapter 8 . 5/16/2015
I LOVE the interaction between Snape and Rigel SO much in this chapter! :)
812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »